• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Anyone supporting terrorism is an anarchist, nihilist or moron. I'm not going to stop cleaning an lubricating, but I'd say my chances of getting killed by one of these guys is a whole lot less than the chances I'm going to be killed by another white guy. How do I figure that? FBI statistics. And although there is some problems with relying solely on history, it's the best data I have.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyone supporting terrorism is an anarchist, nihilist or moron. I'm not going to stop cleaning an lubricating, but I'd say my chances of getting killed by one of these guys is a whole lot less than the chances I'm going to be killed by another white guy. How do I figure that? FBI statistics. And although there is some problems with relying solely on history, it's the best data I have.

Wellll, if you want to roll with those statistics; you're twice as likely to kill yourself as be killed by any color of fellow human

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    And with a slashing attack in London:

OpFH1H2.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And what did we do before? We locked them up like criminals. American citizens whose only offense was being of Japanese descent. Is that what we should be doing with Muslims? Locking up American citizens whose only offense is practicing their first amendment rights differently than you?

I have to say, it surprises me that website dedicated to gun owners, a group who's vilified in the media after every news worthy shooting, is so quick to vilify a quarter of the earth's population based on the actions of a relative few.

And why did we do that? Because we lacked the practical knowledge to differentiate between loyal Americans of Japanese descent and members of the same community who were not loyal and might work against our interests as we geared up for war.

Remind you of any situation? Perhaps one we find ourselves in right now?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The woosyfication and feminization of America and even among the gun community is astounding to me. How far we've fallen.
    Thankfully I think once more veterans get into positions of authority and get older and raise kids we will see a change back away from the ways of the 1960's which is the generation that put us where we are today

I am a product of the 60's but damned if I or my peoples are Pussified.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am a product of the 60's but damned if I or my peoples are Pussified.
    Well it's not everyone. Just like all of my generation and the next aren't *****s but there's plenty that are and right now the generation of that time has done the most harm. Gave our guns away in the 90's too.
    my sister who is much older than me is a product of the 60's. My dad was born in 41.
    My sister is a piece of **** loser. But I don't think everyone who graduated in 1987 is a loser

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ownership, Phase I

Stop all immigration, for ten years, period. Buy time to culturally "digest" those persons who have already arrived and completed paperwork legally. US doesn't owe non-citizens or asylum seekers a damn thing! Spare us the "but muh brother in law!" arguments. Not everyone makes it onto the life boat that is the US of A. Enjoy being here. Embrace us, we will embrace you.

Let law enforcement perform investigations to identify potential threats from citizens or those already here where there is probable cause. Those with links (financial or material support) to ISIS, etc are further investigated and/or arrested when a case can be made under existing statutes. Punishment as proscribed by law based on result of trial, be it death penalty, prison time, fine, community service, probation or other. Fed/states/other govt agencies have one job: keep citizens safe and protect our rights. If you are on a visa and are running your mouth or fingers on a keyboard about how much it sucks here, realize we let you in, we can toss you out. Toss out the troubled element. If their families can stay, let them. If they can't or don't want to, or think it is "unfair" or anti-whatver, adios to them, too.

I'm willing to "own" this strategy. You wet nurses on the other side willing to own or define yours?

Do you mean foreign visitors as well? Because 40% of our illegal immigrants are from overstaying their visas. If we ban visitors, what do we do with our colleges who will loose about 1 million students that are on student visas?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe, just maybe we could figure it out on our own. Deep tissue rfid's.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you mean foreign visitors as well? Because 40% of our illegal immigrants are from overstaying their visas. If we ban visitors, what do we do with our colleges who will loose about 1 million students that are on student visas?

Forget about colleges.
    If you stop all visitors for 10 years the tourism industry will be over, millions of Americans will lose their jobs and the country will lose billions of dollars.

Purchases of travel and tourism-related goods and services by international visitors traveling in the United States totaled $10.9 billion during February 2013

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

Many of those rich visitors come from Muslim countries btw, like the UAE.
    If they're not welcome they will spend their millions somewhere else.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Honestly, that doesn't bother me. We need to better educate our own citizens anyways. That combined with the fact we get pimped by letting foreigners get educated in the best schools in the world, only to take their talents back to their respective nations. I don't see this as being a totally bad thing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Forget about colleges.
    If you stop all visitors for 10 years the tourism industry will be over, millions of Americans will lose their jobs and the country will lose billions of dollars.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

Many of those rich visitors come from Muslim countries btw, like the UAE.
    If they're not welcome they will spend their millions somewhere else.

I'm not sure that would happen on a scale that would really impact our economy. It anything, it will lead to shorter lines and lower prices ... WIN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom