Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Makes you wonder how many everyday young people have died of heart problems since the covid vaccine was released.
    We hear about the famous dropping dead in record numbers yet I wonder how many thousands of young people around the country and the world are dying of these sudden conditions as well.
    2 min video Ed Dowd discussing Society of Actuary data listing 36% increasse in deaths for millenials. Ed has a lot of videos discussing the numbers. This is for the US but he also somewhat follows data from other countries. None of it is good and it won't improve over the next couple years. The numbers are from last August when the data was released. Who knows what it'll be this August.

Recent video on Tucker Carlson show explaining the excess deaths and disablitities.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    2 min video Ed Dowd discussing Society of Actuary data listing 36% increasse in deaths for millenials. Ed has a lot of videos discussing the numbers. This is for the US but he also somewhat follows data from other countries. None of it is good and it won't improve over the next couple years. The numbers are from last August when the data was released. Who knows what it'll be this August.

Recent video on Tucker Carlson show explaining the excess deaths and disablitities.

big question many don't want to answer: How many of these are from OD/drug use and increased depression/suicides?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Let's just say only 10% are from the vax. Is that ok?
    Did I say it was ok? Please show me that in any post I’ve made since 2020. I’ll wait here.

The reason for that question is also related to how this **** was “handled” from the beginning. Suicides and overdoses are stupid high, no pun intended, because we locked everyone and everything up and the. Fear probes people for 3 years. ****, the heart issues could be partially contributed to the fear and stress forced on everyone 24/7.

What my main issue is here is the lack of factual information. Lots of theories and hand wringing from tptb. The actual data is being hidden and suppressed like they’re hiding cake from a fat kid. I just want the facts.

Top Bottom