• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Yep. Fox Business channel just now. I was flipping through and there it was—get your booster because covid is still out there and gonna git ya.
    You do know they can't reject those commercials, right? If you listen to the radio, same thing. It is government sponsored advertising, which they are required to play and cannot reject.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Yes for sure. Still see a TV ad everyday but like it was said it is lower key.

So far every job that I find that I would be interested in require papers to be employed.
    The latest one and it is a 100% outside job:
    Where legally permissible, We require all new employees to be fully vaccinated and willing to keep up to date with vaccines that protect against COVID-19. By accepting an offer of employment, you agree to comply with this requirement, unless you are entitled to a legally mandated exemption.

So still discrimination in full force out there.

I even reached out to both state and federal reps and got crickets back not even a generic response.
    It has been a tough year being separated from employment because no shot and I would do it again.
    Like I said before, Jackhole Joe and everyone pushing the mandate BS to be able to work can burn in hell.

Unfortunately in many locations, particularly large liberal cities, it is taking a long time to overturn mandates that were unconstitutional from the start. I just noticed a video title of constitutional lawyer Robert Barnes and his lawsuit against big Pharma in Texas. It's going to take years to even remotely straighten out this mess that's been intentionally created. As you know, that's why it was smart to value your freedoms from the very start.

I have a family member in the medical field that is still quite limited of where they can be employed, depending on location, since they've moved a couple times during the "papers please" tyranny. Here is an example of a win through the NY Surpreme Court for medical workers after 2+ years of nonsense. It takes time and that's terrible for someone in your situation. Good luck and I hope you find a way to find a job in your field.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Unfortunately in many locations, particularly large liberal cities, it is taking a long time to overturn mandates that were unconstitutional from the start. I just noticed a video title of constitutional lawyer Robert Barnes and his lawsuit against big Pharma in Texas. It's going to take years to even remotely straighten out this mess that's been intentionally created. As you know, that's why it was smart to value your freedoms from the very start.

I have a family member in the medical field that is still quite limited of where they can be employed, depending on location, since they've moved a couple times during the "papers please" tyranny. Here is an example of a win through the NY Surpreme Court for medical workers after 2+ years of nonsense. It takes time and that's terrible for someone in your situation. Good luck and I hope you find a way to find a job in your field.

This whole experience has giving me even more respect in the founding fathers and is some way what they must of felt or experienced making their stand and having most people turn their backs to them.
    It is past frustrating when I hear the narrative that people don't want to work.
    It is even more frustration when you go to apply for a job and they state: We encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status. They however forget to add that if no shot or papers you can't apply or not wanted.
    It is truly amazing that they all say they don't discriminate but discriminations against non vaxed is acceptable.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bottom line....it's all about money.
    Read the quote by Kennedy, says it all.

It is worth posting the quote.

Here’s what Robert said:

“Tony Fauci’s problem is this: there’s a little known federal law that says, ‘You cannot give an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is any medication approved for any purpose that is shown effective against the target disease.’ So if Tony Fauci or anybody had admitted that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin are effective against COVID, it would have been illegal for them to give the emergency use authorization to the vaccines and they could have never gotten them approved, and a 200 billion dollar enterprise would have collapsed.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Here’s what Robert said:

“Tony Fauci’s problem is this: there’s a little known federal law that says, ‘You cannot give an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is any medication approved for any purpose that is shown effective against the target disease.’ So if Tony Fauci or anybody had admitted that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin are effective against COVID, it would have been illegal for them to give the emergency use authorization to the vaccines and they could have never gotten them approved, and a 200 billion dollar enterprise would have collapsed.”
    Although to be fair, we on INGO have known this since the beginning of controversy of hydro and iver…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Also if hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were given in the proper dosage with zinc and VitC it actually worked. The clot shot not so much. Plus with the clot shot you get a lifetime of f*cked up immune system.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Here’s what Robert said:

I've been noting this, probably several times in this or maybe one of the other covid related threads for while.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Here’s what Robert said:

Just like the approved vaccine still isn't actually available.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011

Here’s what Robert said:

Bingo

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Top Bottom