• ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Thoughts on this study?

We wondered why chicken barns were burning down...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Once again, they can only do that, because people let them.
    Stop going.
    See what happens.

But too many people bow down.

Dictators can 'dictate', only because people 'go along'.
    Probably, most people are unaware of the data coming to light, finally. Most probably don't believe whatever hazard is out there will happen to them. You're right, the man says comply, so I'll comply ... and take my chances.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We were looking into another death tube adventure last night to the Dominican. While the country has no restrictions or requirements every single one of the travel sites were quoting the same misinformation we were fed 2 years ago about the vax. “90% effective, stops transmission and lasts 2 years after your second shot”. Really? There are actually people that believe this outright ********?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I’m not saying this was a part of a depopulation scheme but if you wanted to implement one, what would you have done differently?

I’ve seen where China has or about to hit peak population and then it’s going to drop like a rock in next 10 years. Main reason is China for decades made a one baby only rule, now they upgraded to 2 baby’s but the damage is done as the older population is now dying off and younger people only having one baby and many more parents choosing not to even have any at all. In short time China won’t have enough population to be able to make all the things the world needs. Then take if China starts a war or for any reason the US stops selling grain it’s estimated over 500 million would starve to death in 2 years.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ah…That’s assuming the virus was the means to the end.
    If you want to decrease the population, why mess around with some experimental vaccine that MIGHT produce fewer babies and kill some people? Neither of those does anything but but a small pause in this planets population growth. If you want to reduce numbers, release something that is going to do some real damage. TPTB just have to make sure THEY have an actual vaccine for whatever it is they kill everyone else with.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is certainly possible that Damar (not Demar, Damar) Hamlin suffered commotio cordis - which is unrelated to myocarditis or any potential vaccine injury.

But commotio cordis is exceptionally rare. A 2012 paper reported that it occurred fewer than 20 times a year in the United States.

Even that figure overstates the likelihood that Hamlin suffered the injury, because it is generally occurs in preteen and teen boys, not adult men, and not in football but in sports that use a puck or a ball like hockey or baseball. In 2013, researchers reported that 243 high school and college football players had died between 1990 and 2010. Seven of those deaths resulted from commotio cordis, for an average rate of 1 death per 3 million players.

“But here is where the story takes a turn. Hamlin was being interviewed recently on "Good Morning America" and was asked by host Michael Strahan about how this could happen to a 24-year-old world-class athlete in peak shape. Damar's answer was, "That's something I'm going to stay away from."

“I'm an opinion guy. I am paid to give my opinions on national TV, national radio and in nationally syndicated newspaper columns. My opinion is that Hamlin's heart attack was a vaccine injury. I'm not alone. Millions of Americans think the exact same thing. I talk about the things out loud that most people whisper about. Twenty-four-year-old world-class athletes have never suffered massive heart attacks — until this vaccine.”

“Why do I think Hamlin is vaccinated? Well, the NFL boasts that 95% of NFL players are vaccinated, as well as 100% of NFL coaches and personnel. Since Hamlin almost died on that field in January, I've spoken to several current and former NFL players. They all believe Hamlin's heart attack was a vaccine injury. They're all scared to death. They feel like walking time bombs. But they're all afraid to speak publicly. They believe the NFL would ruin their careers.”

Top Bottom