• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'll get my annual flu shot,
    Asking as one who genuinely does not want to see harm come to a friend, why would you trust their flu shot? It is nothing more than a best guess of the near 400 variants that go around. They are now wanting to move to mRNA flu shots too.

Then there is the anecdotal evidence that my friends that get flu shots get sick more often than we do. I recommend strict hygiene protocols which the wuwho flu made me be even more vigilant about following.

Do not touch your eyes with your fingers, ever. Use clean tissue. Wash your hands then deal with your eyes. The eyes are very vulnerable.

Do not touch your nose with your fingers, ever. Use clean tissue. Wash your hands then deal with your nose. The nose is very vulnerable.

Clean your phone. I keep a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a roll of paper towels at the drop zone just inside the door. Those phones are nasty anyway.

Stay the heck away from sick people. I have moved tables in restaurants, left places, switched checkout lanes, if someone seemed sick. If not avoidable keep all the distance I can. Try to avoid doctors offices, hospitals, even drugstores. (Cannot believe the sick azz people I have seen at the drugstore.)

No flu shots ever for me.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Asking as one who genuinely does not want to see harm come to a friend, why would you trust their flu shot? It is nothing more than a best guess of the near 400 variants that go around. They are now wanting to move to mRNA flu shots too.

Then there is the anecdotal evidence that my friends that get flu shots get sick more often than we do. I recommend strict hygiene protocols which the wuwho flu made me be even more vigilant about following.

Do not touch your eyes with your fingers, ever. Use clean tissue. Wash your hands then deal with your eyes. The eyes are very vulnerable.

Do not touch your nose with your fingers, ever. Use clean tissue. Wash your hands then deal with your nose. The nose is very vulnerable.

Clean your phone. I keep a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a roll of paper towels at the drop zone just inside the door. Those phones are nasty anyway.

Stay the heck away from sick people. I have moved tables in restaurants, left places, switched checkout lanes, if someone seemed sick. If not avoidable keep all the distance I can. Try to avoid doctors offices, hospitals, even drugstores. (Cannot believe the sick azz people I have seen at the drugstore.)

No flu shots ever for me.
    What's your position on Polio vaccine?

Or more specifically, do you believe in the efficacy of any vaccine? If so which ones and why?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Or more specifically, do you believe in the efficacy of any vaccine? If so which ones and why?
    I have not done the research necessary to render a decision on the topic. I can tell you I would be unlikely to take ANY vaccines that have been developed in the last 10 or 15 years, I just do not trust them. I do a tetanus shot every 10 years or so, but that is it. I have always been anti prescription. I understand it is sometimes not avoidable but much of the time it is with lifestyle changes like riding a bike for hundreds of miles a month.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I trust the CDC about as much as I trust Trump telling me 15 days to stop the spread.

Of course with Trump, lots of weeks are as one day. Not quite up to a 1000 years are as one day.
    It was the CDC telling Trump.
    "Today’s guidelines build on the CDC’s general recommendations to help prevent spread of the virus."
    It took over 1100 days to end that 15 day crap,and Trump was not president for most of them, Biden was(more than 3/4 of that time).

CDC and NIH,and those who work for those corporations should be getting most the blame.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll get my annual flu shot, but no more Covid shots for me (only got the first 2, no boosters).
    I’m done with those anymore. I’m restating my vitamin D, C, and zinc regimen. No more flu shots.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It was the CDC telling Trump.
    "Today’s guidelines build on the CDC’s general recommendations to help prevent spread of the virus."
    It took over 1100 days to end that 15 day crap,and Trump was not president for most of them, Biden was(more than 3/4 of that time).

CDC and NIH,and those who work for those corporations should be getting most the blame.
    It went for the remainder of Trump's term. What makes you think he would have ended it appreciably sooner than Biden did if he had been reelected?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It went for the remainder of Trump's term. What makes you think he would have ended it appreciably sooner than Biden did if he had been reelected?
    Honestly nothing.
    It was him following guidance from people who had an agenda. I do not believe they ever had the health or welfare of American's guiding them(those giving him the advise).
    It is also a question that can not be answered with any certainty. Could he have...maybe,would he have who knows. He still(a least a few months ago) was bragging about the "vaccine"TM

So maybe he would not have. The point being the person I directed that comment to acts as if it was all Trump's mess when most of the days that emergency policy were in place were under Biden who continued it 6 times vs Trump continuing it once.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Honestly nothing.
    It was him following guidance from people who had an agenda. I do not believe they ever had the health or welfare of American's guiding them(those giving him the advise).
    It is also a question that can not be answered with any certainty. Could he have...maybe,would he have who knows. He still(a least a few months ago) was bragging about the "vaccine"TM

So maybe he would not have. The point being the person I directed that comment to acts as if it was all Trump's mess when most of the days that emergency policy were in place were under Biden who continued it 6 times vs Trump continuing it once.
    Biden sucks. That doesn't make what Trump did any better.

Plus he still thinks he did the most bestest job ever at handling the whole thing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m done with those anymore. I’m restating my vitamin D, C, and zinc regimen. No more flu shots.

Why did it stop? Most Americans do not get enough vitamin D.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

It's peer-reviewed studies like this that make me skeptical of any vaccine. Everyone has to make their own choice.

It stated that in developed countries for children under five, all cause mortality is greater with having vaccines and increases with additional vaccines. Each additional childhood vaccine is said to make the big Pharma company an additional billion dollars a year.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Vaccines just aren't what they used to be, and I think particularly in the case of covid that goes beyond opinion. Back when I was a kid my parents had me vaccinated for everything available as both had lost relatives to diseases that are far less common today. Smallpox, polio, tuberculosis, etc, you went to the doc or clinic, got a shot, and it was disease no more. That is what most people think of when they were vaccinated against diseases that had plagued mankind since time began.

Covid is entirely different from it's inception, a clandestine lab in china, MRNA research being done on the QT, and not in Fort Detrick, but a 30 foot country. Denials, coverups, money, etc., an artificially created crisis.

Move forward to the vaccine development by big pharma, but it's not like vaccination of old. It requires multiple "boosters" and again this isn't something that people got up front. People got sick with covid after the shot so big pharma says you need more shots. You got the feeling that maybe big pharma didn't know what it was doing and was just running experiments prolonging a large payout. This response was also framed against many people who got covid and recovered quickly like myself.

The last sad chapter in this was the response by leadership, stirring the hysteria and deriding all solutions other than those in lockstep with big pharma as heresy. The climax was no less than the president on national TV denouncing Americans as apostates and plague carriers.

A long way from Jonas Salk.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I remember seeing a chart one time with regards to cases of polio and the introduction of the polio vaccine. Polio cases were on a steady decline by the time the original vaccine was introduced. I wish I could find it again. If it is accurate you'd probably even now doubt why we have our kids taking polio vaccines.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I remember seeing a chart one time with regards to cases of polio and the introduction of the polio vaccine. Polio cases were on a steady decline by the time the original vaccine was introduced. I wish I could find it again. If it is accurate you'd probably even now doubt why we have our kids taking polio vaccines.
    Yup. Absolutely true and then with polio vaccine rollout there was an uptick in polio cases.

My great aunt got polio from the vaccine. Lived her life crippled and in a wheelchair but hey, the .gov gave her housing and free cheese

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    There's still a difference between hiding harmful effects (wrong) and flat out lying about what is in a shot (flu shot) though. Both are wrong of course.
    Agreed and I feel that even if that nurse who refused to reveal a complete truth to me, at least she honored my wish to not be given the mRNA treatment.

One thing I have been angry about for over five years is that (maybe due to some shenanigans with "The Union" from CVS) with our UPS insurance, the only place I can get our "guaranteed" zero co-pay prescriptions is from CVS.

During the start up of the old contract (now expired and replaced, but not that different, except we lost some wellness and quality of life care, such as physical therapy is shortened after an injury, dental care took a hit, and related to me, hearing aid supplements were cut to one quarter) where this came up, I had to move my intire medical history from Walgreens (about forty years worth) to CVS to keep our zero co-pay.
    Without moving or me trying to keep with Walgreen, my co-pay went from zero dollars to over three hundred dollars per month.

I moved, but I did not like it!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Dr. John Cambell seems to be coming to terms with reality. Seemed to slow walk every thing before. Link to insurance article he references and his video. Numbers/percentages are terrible. He needs to speak with Ed Dowd.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom