• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not sure exactly what this means but if it’s true, it sounds like a big deal. (Is Trump still bragging about Warp Speed and his glorious vaccine?)

I wasn't aware that Trump instructed them to use careless, slip-shod manufacturing techniques - or gave them ANY specific instructions on how the vaccine was to be produced or what technologies to use (because that isn't his area of expertise). I thought he had just told them to get it done and cleared what obstacles he could out of the way

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wasn't aware that Trump instructed them to use careless, slip-shod manufacturing techniques - or gave them ANY specific instructions on how the vaccine was to be produced or what technologies to use (because that isn't his area of expertise). I thought he had just told them to get it done and cleared what obstacles he could out of the way
    Well, BEFORE Biden, people didn't want to take it, because it was "Trump's" vax.
    Then Biden took over, and the very same people would now tell everyone to take it, the very same vax.
    Now, if anything is wrong, it will of course, be Trump's again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Probably. Now that this news is start to pour out, is he still bragging about it? He really ought to find a way to handcuff the democrats with this rather than clinging to this boat anchor.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sunk cost fallacy

Edit: Have you ever thought about making peace with the fact that he's your best chance to have a republican president this time around

The cavalry isn't coming

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sunk cost fallacy

Edit: Have you ever thought about making peace with the fact that he's your best chance to have a republican president this time around

The cavalry isn't coming
    If we will not learn from our mistakes, we are doomed to repeat them. That’s the real fallacy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If we will not learn from our mistakes, we are doomed to repeat them. That’s the real fallacy.
    So are you saying the failure to give Trump maximal support in his first term and all the friendly fire directed at him were NOT mistakes that we can learn from?

You seem to have a very narrow view of who is mistaken and what mistakes have been made. Your choice is very likely to be either Trump or Biden or a Biden stand-in

Given what we KNOW about how the left will use power, it would seem to be an easy choice to make.

If you want Trump to make better appointments, now is the time to work to give him the most control of the party possible so his 2nd administration cannot be made persona non grata and better administrators will feel able to join without burning down their careers

If you can look at WW3 staring you in the face in the Middle East and not think we need to support change that is actually achievable then we will see the destruction of America in our lifetime. It really is just that stark of a choice

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I simply don’t believe Trump is the leader you think he is. He infested his administration with swamp creatures and abdicated the office in 2020 to Fauci and Birx. If he can mean tweet and get people to fall in line, he’s pretty successful but his ability to staff and lead is glaringly deficient.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I simply don’t believe Trump is the leader you think he is. He infested his administration with swamp creatures and abdicated the office in 2020 to Fauci and Birx. If he can mean tweet and get people to fall in line, he’s pretty successful but his ability to staff and lead is glaringly deficient.
    He addressed this awhile back. He knew no one deep in politics. He had to trust and pick people and took advice. He admits he trusted the wrong people who gave him bad info about other people. Everyone sucks up to a leader to gain power. Tough place being in a swamp and not knowing who the alligators are. Espically when it’s most of them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He addressed this awhile back. He knew no one deep in politics. He had to trust and pick people and took advice. He admits he trusted the wrong people who gave him bad info about other people. Everyone sucks up to a leader to gain power. Tough place being in a swamp and not knowing who the alligators are. Espically when it’s most of them.
    I’ll leave this here. This is a vaccines thread. If I feel like continuing this, I’ll go over the that Trump thread.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The question is why - and what their impact may say about the overall effect of the mRNAs on the immune system. Case reports worldwide suggest that in rare cases the mRNAs cause autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis and even Type 1 diabetes; no one really knows why.
    But don’t expect American scientists to be helpful in answering any of those questions.
    The United States - home of two of the three mRNA Covid vaccine companies - continues to do everything possible to deny even the theoretical possibility of mRNA side effects.

All three IgG4 papers came from European researchers.

After all, you can’t report bad news if you don’t find it.

And you can’t find it if you don’t look.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom