• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigNyaKelly

Coffee Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2023
    Worcester
    As the 1st one has run it's courses, let's continue here.

Part 1
    I don't see the problem with mandatory vaccinations depending on the situation - my schools growing up always required me to get like 6 vaccines. That being said I only went for the first two Moderna jabs, and elected not to get the boosters - I live a solitary life and rarely go to raves or whatever, so I didn't worry too much about these later strains.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see the problem with mandatory vaccinations depending on the situation - my schools growing up always required me to get like 6 vaccines. That being said I only went for the first two Moderna jabs, and elected not to get the boosters - I live a solitary life and rarely go to raves or whatever, so I didn't worry too much about these later strains.
    Mandatory vaccines? Nope. That’s retarded.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Summary

If the vaccines worked, there would be a difference in the vaccine breakdown of the two groups at baseline with respect to each other. There wasn't. The profile for both vaccines was identical between the groups. This means that neither vaccine worked to reduce hospitalization.

This paper unintentionally shows two important things for the elderly, which is the population most at risk of dying from these infections. It shows that:

1. the flu shot doesn’t materially reduce your risk of being hospitalized for the flu and
    2. the COVID shot doesn’t materially reduce your risk of being hospitalized for COVID.
    These results are likely applicable to everyone else as well, but the paper couldn’t explore that since it used a VA dataset which was primarily elderly men in their 70’s.

The paper was published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature in a “gold standard journal” using “gold standard” fully reported data from the VA.

This is really very embarrassing for mainstream medicine. I just wanted to point that out since nobody else has.

Top Bottom