• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Let's be honest. The horsepaste reference was applied to human-grade (if there is any real difference) ivermectin. It was done to disparage the off label use to fight the virus. This was dishonest. The people that supported this lie should be prosecuted and held accountable.
    No different than those that insisted that the vax was “safe”. I would bet all of those that died from the vax would disagree.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    This is the biggest change my wife and I have made since the covid nonsense. If we need something, we buy multiples of it. You never know when you'll find it again.
    Sadly we are now doing the same. Kind of like expecting everywhere to be like Aldi’s difference is Aldi will tell you upfront these are limited buy items.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Made them take horsepaste? Like how cops make people run from them?
    More like how companies were encouraged to force vaccination to keep a job.
    No one made them take horsepaste,just took away the option not to.

Given studies and use in most of Asia,Sweden,Norway,and all of Africa to treat covid with studies to back it up(and much lower mortality rates to show it worked) the made for human Ivermectin should not have been made unavailable to doctors.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Off label use of Ivermectin has been taking place since the '80s. It is something that should be studied.

At the urging of loonies or Fox News hosts (well, samey same), during the pandemic people were buying horsepaste (some urging parents to give horsepaste to children) at Rural King and ending up s***ting themselves to death (I think that cop in Joejuh crapped himself to death, maybe others), in comas or dying as a political statement or in response to conspiracy nutters.
    So...that **** may be a great weight loss aid for my next 10 lbs! Awesome!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Apparently... the common cold.... is brand new!

The common cold from 3 years ago didn't do this...

or the one from 4 years ago...

or 5 years ago...

or 6 years ago...

or 7 years ago...

or 8 years ago...

or 9 years ago...

or 10 years ago...

Should I go on or do you get the point?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Apparently... the common cold.... is brand new!

The common cold from 3 years ago didn't do this...

or the one from 4 years ago...

or 5 years ago...

or 6 years ago...

or 7 years ago...

or 8 years ago...

or 9 years ago...

or 10 years ago...

Should I go on or do you get the point?
    I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. :):

giphy.webp

I'm going with bleach or camel urine.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are we still equating a relatively few dumbasses self medicating to the experts’ proclaiming none of the already available treatments being safe? (Thus clearing the way for the EUAs for the experimental vaccines?)

Probably more people make themselves sick everyday self medicating with aspirin and Tylenol than ever did with bleach and horse paste.

This is all a misdirection to blame the people for doing dumb stuff while covering for (and ultimately absolving) the malicious and deadly actions of our expert class.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Are we still equating a relatively few dumbasses self medicating to the experts’ proclaiming none of the already available treatments being safe? (Thus clearing the way for the EUAs for the experimental vaccines?)

Probably more people make themselves sick everyday self medicating with aspirin and Tylenol than ever did with bleach and horse paste.

This is all a misdirection to blame the people for doing dumb stuff while covering for (and ultimately absolving) the malicious and deadly actions of our expert class.
    WE aren't, the double downers are. When in doubt double down.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    People were telling others to drink bleach, but if anyone told you, I don't think you would have done it.

It's the Internet, the strange rangers will find each other.

This was more akin to Tina Fey satirizing Sarah Palin with the "I can see Russia from my house" line on SNL. Only, it was people (intentionally) misquoting Trump, and claiming that he was telling people to drink bleach.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This was more akin to Tina Fey satirizing Sarah Palin with the "I can see Russia from my house" line on SNL. Only, it was people (intentionally) misquoting Trump, and claiming that he was telling people to drink bleach.
    There was that one woman that killed her husband and blamed it on Trump, so it was obviously true!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There was that one woman that killed her husband and blamed it on Trump, so it was obviously true!
    Now, now. Be "fair". The left would not let her blame it on Trump UNLESS her husband was a Trump supporter,and they had a soros DA and Judge.

Without those it could have been her fault,except for the stress she was under because Trump waved at a group of American flag wavers,and she SAW it on MSN,but could not reach her Narcotics anonymous sponsor(she was high apparently) and Her A.A. sponsor turned out to be a Trump supporter! She had no choice. She had to kill her husband as a coping method,to defend her rights to hate Trump! So you see it was self defense,because her husband supported Trump! ****,guess she was right Trump's fault all along.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom