• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    To whatever extent there were loonies using rural king ivermectin it was because the covid loonies were making it impossible to get the medical grade version. This was a crime and should be treated as such. There was already some evidence that IVM was effective in treating the virus.
    The Loonies were taking horsepaste because their fellow Loonies on line, on the radio and on Fox told them to take horsepaste.

I did not realize "don't take horsepaste" is so controversial but here we are.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You had government getting in the way and trying to take the licensure of doctors prescribing “human” ivermectin and you are wondering why they were pushed to alternatives?
    This is a .gov actions, that have since been shown to be wrong, causing a problem.
    You want FDA reform (or better yet abolition)? Right there with you.

But the Loonies took horsepaste because other Loonies told them to take it, NOT go to a doctor and make inquiries about it. The Loonies were loony and scared. They wanted magic, not medicine. So they took horsepaste for 1,400 lbs. animals and poisoned themselves.

Drinking water is good for you, but drink too much and it can kill you. Horsepaste is too much, poison is the dose.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And… let’s game this out… which product has had the FAR higher instances of adverse reaction???

???

Hint: ivermectin doesn’t make your heart explode.
    The lethality mechanism of horsepaste is an enlarged heart, not exploding. Exploding hearts are the product of Uma Thurman.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Loonies were taking horsepaste because their fellow Loonies on line, on the radio and on Fox told them to take horsepaste.

I did not realize "don't take horsepaste" is so controversial but here we are.
    Again, to whatever extent that was going on it is directly the fault of the medical experts, the media,, and the politicians that dismissed the evidence that IVM was helping many people. It should have been available OTC. This is the fault of the covid loonies and they have blood on their hands. Please stop contorting what really happened and it’s cause.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The same people that told you to eat horsepaste, drink bleach, drink camel urine, whatever were telling you to take antimalarial drugs the year before.
    Taking advice from people that told us to wear a mask, 6ft separation, install plexiglass, then wear two masks then take a medical experiment (then two, then every 6 weeks) were no better.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Taking advice from people that told us to wear a mask, 6ft separation, install plexiglass, then wear two masks then take a medical experiment (then two, then every 6 weeks) were no better.
    I still love the "drink bleach" thing. Trump got saddled with that saying when he never said anything of the sort. The lefties went out and spun some ******** that everyone that can't think for themselves believes.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I still love the "drink bleach" thing. Trump got saddled with that saying when he never said anything of the sort. The lefties went out and spun some ******** that everyone that can't think for themselves believes.
    I am still torqued at the Nut Jobs buying up all the Ivermectin in sight at the height of the Nonesense. More than a few times we had to resort to something else with less than a proven track record.

We ended buying 4 quarts of it just to have it in hand.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A sad reality that the extremes took over.
    The medical establishment, the so-called experts, were far more at fault in what happened than any one that took rural king IVM. There were some of those folks, though I don’t personally know any of them. The reach, scope, and atrocity inflicted on us by our experts dwarf anything done by the loonies you have referred to. Those people largely self-inflicted themselves. The experts and their willing accomplices inflicted millions (probably billions).

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I am still torqued at the Nut Jobs buying up all the Ivermectin in sight at the height of the Nonesense. More than a few times we had to resort to something else with less than a proven track record.

We ended buying 4 quarts of it just to have it in hand.
    This is the biggest change my wife and I have made since the covid nonsense. If we need something, we buy multiples of it. You never know when you'll find it again.

Top Bottom