• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This one is kind of long (11:25) so most won’t watch it. It really is a good summation, a greatest hits, if you will of all the lies and propaganda we were flooded with for 3 years.

It may not have been a conspiracy but it certainly was proof that tyranny lives at the hearts of most humans.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Anybody here get shingles vaccine?
    I got both doses of the shingles vaccine (two shot regimen) for free at CVS this summer. My doctor recommended it once I turned 60 and my doctor does not push me to get every available vaccine, but ones he thinks are appropriate for me.

Had a friend get shingles two years ago and it ruined his entire summer as he suffered through the symptoms. He was 62 and it excellent physical shape.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Huh.., is it possible HoRsEpAsTe could be somewhat of an antidote to covid vaccine caused cancers? That would be ironic, huh?

I've read that there's hundreds of studies ongoing for antiparasitic drugs treating cancers. Dr. Lee Merritt speaks on this subject.

There's a guy that treated his cancer with safe-guard, which is fenbendazole. Name is Joe Tippens and has a website about his story.
    https://mycancerstory.rocks/. He's on YouTube and other platforms. Also read about chlorine dioxide. There's no money to be made in safe, cheap and effective antiparasitic drugs that have been around a long time.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    I got both doses of the shingles vaccine (two shot regimen) for free at CVS this summer. My doctor recommended it once I turned 60 and my doctor does not push me to get every available vaccine, but ones he thinks are appropriate for me.

Had a friend get shingles two years ago and it ruined his entire summer as he suffered through the symptoms. He was 62 and it excellent physical shape.

I got shingles at 53. Went to the doc before it got too bad.

I got one this spring, But I don’t remember if I got the second. I’ll have to look at mychart

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Huh.., is it possible HoRsEpAsTe could be somewhat of an antidote to covid vaccine caused cancers? That would be ironic, huh?

No, not ironic. Research into Ivermectin has been ongoing for decades. Right before Covid there was a lot of interest into using Ivermectin for off labels uses. The problem was the toxicity and how to scale down the impact of the horsepaste.

That research should be funded and advanced. Gulping down horsepaste at Rural King should be avoided.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    NAh, we were told right here on INGO that HoRsEpAsTe isn't for people and you'll DIE!
    Correct. Ivermectin overdoses cause not just IBSesque issues but paralysis and even death. Don't eat horsepaste.

I also told you that off label uses for Ivermectin have been studied for decades and funding into this research should be continued but gulping down horsepaste in the Rural King to own the libs as was done during the Pandemic or placing phony hope in it as some sort of panacea so that Global Pandemics can be ignored is foolish.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Like I said, double down and admit no wrong doing.
    If you desire, go ahead. Horsepaste is really good for killing parasites. I helped administer plenty.

But making it a God from a Machine instead one potential avenue to attack other diseases as has been done for decades in order to score political points is foolish.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you desire, go ahead. Horsepaste is really good for killing parasites. I helped administer plenty.

But making it a God from a Machine instead one potential avenue to attack other diseases as has been done for decades in order to score political points is foolish.
    Let's be honest. The horsepaste reference was applied to human-grade (if there is any real difference) ivermectin. It was done to disparage the off label use to fight the virus. This was dishonest. The people that supported this lie should be prosecuted and held accountable.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Let's be honest. The horsepaste reference was applied to human-grade (if there is any real difference) ivermectin. It was done to disparage the off label use to fight the virus. This was dishonest. The people that supported this lie should be prosecuted and held accountable.
    Off label use of Ivermectin has been taking place since the '80s. It is something that should be studied.

At the urging of loonies or Fox News hosts (well, samey same), during the pandemic people were buying horsepaste (some urging parents to give horsepaste to children) at Rural King and ending up s***ting themselves to death (I think that cop in Joejuh crapped himself to death, maybe others), in comas or dying as a political statement or in response to conspiracy nutters.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Off label use of Ivermectin has been taking place since the '80s. It is something that should be studied.

At the urging of loonies, during the pandemic people were buying horsepaste (some urging parents to give horsepaste to children) at Rural King and ending up s***ting themselves to death, in comas or dying as a political statement or in response to conspiracy nutters.
    To whatever extent there were loonies using rural king ivermectin it was because the covid loonies were making it impossible to get the medical grade version. This was a crime and should be treated as such. There was already some evidence that IVM was effective in treating the virus.

Top Bottom