• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm not sure there's much value in a conversation with someone who is so rigidly pre-programmed on a partisan basis. That site is not a "Facebook fact checker." It's pretty well known what the bias is with Forbes and The Hill. I know you said "MSM," but what's your alternative? Conspiracy websites?

I noticed that no one is replying to the Trump video I posted. Interesting.

I remember Democrats who swore not to take the "Trump vaccine."

This is not a right or left issue. Perhaps one could see that more clearly if they pulled their head out of their ass, since looking left or right in there only results in seeing the same ****.
    Mainstream media is mainstream media, regardless which direction “bias” they hold. I would think you would understand the problems with mainstream media on both sides, but it appears not.

As for your trump video. Ok? What do you want us to say? “Oh, trump said to get a vaccine so I’m going tomorrow!” You obviously don’t understand the reasons for people not wanting to get it, and it’s been said here multiple times, so it kinda makes the last part of your reply ironically hilarious.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is no reason for Trump to have taken the vaccine. He’s had Covid.
    Why do people think we all do what trump does? I voted for the guy, I loved what he did for the country, I’m not sticking my **** in stormy Daniels and I’m not sticking an experimental needle in my mid 30s arm for a virus with a 99% survival rating. I’ll find a different route ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    One state per your link is at icu capacity, at least current capacity. I wonder what their actual total capacity is, as I mentioned IN has varied in capacity from under 2200 currently to over 3300 within the last year and a half. That state AL also have over 20% total bed capacity open, I wonder what % of those beds can be converted to ICU beds? And in that article there is one thing that does stand out to me, "and roughly one-third of adult ICU patients (or 22,345) have the coronavirus". Notice it states has, not that they are in the ICU because of. A very important to me anyway distinction considering they have counted murder victims and suicides as covid deaths.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Why do people think we all do what trump does? I voted for the guy, I loved what he did for the country, I’m not sticking my **** in stormy Daniels and I’m not sticking an experimental needle in my mid 30s arm for a virus with a 99% survival rating. I’ll find a different route ;)
    I do wonder, if Trump had been able to overcome the steal and been re-elected, how many of these institutions would be implementing mandates right now? I’m betting that all would be pointing to the “vaccines” as experimental, poison etc because they came about during his presidency.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    THIS is ridiculous! look at this from the piece:

"The policy “is so completely one-sided, that at some point it's going to tip,” complained Suzanne Antolini, a Long Island homeowner. She’s now over $50,000 in debt, due to an employed tenant refusing to make rent payments."

ANOTHER GLARING example of government allowing low-life scum to cheat and scam their way through life.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For example, if they can spread to infect other hosts for a long period before the host even feels symptoms, that's a path to evolutionary success. It doesn't matter that the old host died.
    Or if you have an intermediary, like fleas, biting the infected host and then spreading the disease to uninfected people - no evolutionary pressure not to kill the host

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    THIS is ridiculous! look at this from the piece:

"The policy “is so completely one-sided, that at some point it's going to tip,” complained Suzanne Antolini, a Long Island homeowner. She’s now over $50,000 in debt, due to an employed tenant refusing to make rent payments."

ANOTHER GLARING example of government allowing low-life scum to cheat and scam their way through life.

Once income producing property values are sufficiently depressed chinese financed REITs will move in and snap them up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is 2021 and the federal government has to tell people not to take livestock de-worming medication.

2022 is not a guarantee for sure.

Yeah, that's not what they're doing exactly.

From the article:

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People​

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom