Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And I personally know people who refused the vaccine and are now dead from Covid. I'm betting that the odds of death due to the vaccine are far less than the odds of death from Covid.
    That's why everyone should be free to decide for themselves what is the greatest risk for them. It's not a one size fits all. This post makes me think you possibly know this. Your other posts make me think otherwise.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's certainly not that Republicans are non-vaxers and Democrats are vaxers. Plenty of non-democrats here advocate for vaccines, if that's any indication. It looks to me like the highest correlation for a particular demographic to be un-vaccinated is age. I think that means that what is most important is perceived risk. After age, the second highest correlation looks to be politics. And I think you're right, it breaks down to trust in TPTB, and not specifically political party. Right now, more Republicans distrust government than Democrats. Remember when Democrats were saying there's no way they'd take Trump's vaccine?

Not sure if correct, but I've heard from numerous sources that Blacks are the least vaxxed in the US and they're heavily Democrat, so yeah, not really as much a party line thing.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So when we cannot be a part of the political and economic systems without an acceptable social credit rating that is in part based upon acceptance of periodic regulated jabs, what will people do then? I expect the response in general would something along the lines of worry about that when it happens, even as the system is being put in place.
    osterich.jpg

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    Reading through this thread I understand if you think it best for you not to take the vax you are a zombie, idiot, moron, murderer, an absolute scum of the earth. If you decide to take the vax you are morally and intellectually superior. I am sure there are some on the vaxxed side that drive under the influence, texting while driving ,killing themselves and others with cigarettes. Just my thoughts.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Because the Left is mandating things that should not be mandated and there are plenty of sheep to take in the :poop: the Left is shoveling.
    To be fair, not just sheep. Not everyone can afford to go into business for themselves to avoid company mandates, and have to make a living in the real world. Even when yours doesn’t mandate it, if you are in a service/consulting business, you’re subject to customer’s whims.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Do you even read the stuff you post?

"All that said, some facts are well established at this point. Vaccinated people infected with the virus are much less likely to need to go to the hospital, much less likely to need intubation and much less likely to die from the illness. There’s no doubt that vaccines provide significant protection. But a large proportion of the nation -- almost 30% of U.S. adults -- have not been vaccinated, a fact that has conspired with the highly contagious delta variant to push the country into a new wave of outbreaks."
    So 30% of adults aren’t vaccinated and that’s causing a 2nd wave? If you’re vaccinated, wtf do you care if I’m not?

Holy **** route, this “pandemic” sent you spiraling off the rails. Stay in your bomb shelter with your gas mask and 74 booster shots, you aren’t convincing any of us by repeating MSM bull****.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Posting the hill and Forbes :lmfao:

“Sir, I’ve diagnosed your problem. The virus has had an overwhelming effect on you. No, you’re not infected, you’re ate up with MSM fear mongering. Please, retreat to your bunker and take 2 booster shots a month, call us when you turn the news off”

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Posting the hill and Forbes
    I don't know what to tell you. You're free to check out Infowars if you like.

:dunno:

forbes.PNG

Hill.PNG

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't know what to tell you. You're free to check out Infowars if you like.

:dunno:

View attachment 154486

View attachment 154488

Oh god. Please don’t start quoting Facebook fact checkers as an attempt to prove your point next.

Remember when you said “comprehension is your problem” to a guy earlier? See the message above yours, where you conveniently edited out the quote where I said “MSM” fear mongering? Maybe if I said left wing media I could see you posting “fact check” BS, but I didn’t, so go back to post 1 in the thread, start from there and try to actually take in what you read. Then hit reply.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Oh god. Please don’t start quoting Facebook fact checkers as an attempt to prove your point next.

Remember when you said “comprehension is your problem” to a guy earlier? See the message above yours, where you conveniently edited out the quote where I said “MSM” fear mongering? Maybe if I said left wing media I could see you posting “fact check” BS, but I didn’t, so go back to post 1 in the thread, start from there and try to actually take in what you read. Then hit reply.
    I'm not sure there's much value in a conversation with someone who is so rigidly pre-programmed on a partisan basis. That site is not a "Facebook fact checker." It's pretty well known what the bias is with Forbes and The Hill. I know you said "MSM," but what's your alternative? Conspiracy websites?

I noticed that no one is replying to the Trump video I posted. Interesting.

I remember Democrats who swore not to take the "Trump vaccine."

This is not a right or left issue. Perhaps one could see that more clearly if they pulled their head out of their ass, since looking left or right in there only results in seeing the same ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom