Not open for further replies.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Here's my perspective on these Covid "vaccines".

Back in the late 90s, I was informed that I was going to be deployed and have to get the Anthrax vaccine series. I don't know if you remember the controversy about that vaccine, but there was controversy at the time, and this was a vaccine that had been researched and in use for over 20 years, and there was still controversy over the side effects. Well, I was a Soldier, and I was going to do my duty, get the shots, and go where I was needed. That's what a Soldier does- he takes risks on behalf of the country and the people he protects.

The mission got cancelled at the last minute, literally hours before I was supposed to get the first dose, and while I was kinda mad that I didn't get to go, I was kinda relieved that I didn't have to get the shots.

That sets the baseline for where we are now. I've retired from Soldiering, and my body once again belongs solely to me. I'll be damned if I'm going to inject a substance into my body that was rushed into development and production, without any long-term studies of side effects, and doesn't even meet the low hurdle of FDA approval for safety and efficacy.

Edited to add, there's kind of a funny story behind that cancelled deployment, and if you'd like to hear it, let me know.

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Here's my perspective on these Covid "vaccines".

Back in the late 90s, I was informed that I was going to be deployed and have to get the Anthrax vaccine series. I don't know if you remember the controversy about that vaccine, but there was controversy at the time, and this was a vaccine that had been researched and in use for over 20 years, and there was still controversy over the side effects. Well, I was a Soldier, and I was going to do my duty, get the shots, and go where I was needed. That's what a Soldier does- he takes risks on behalf of the country and the people he protects.

The mission got cancelled at the last minute, literally hours before I was supposed to get the first dose, and while I was kinda mad that I didn't get to go, I was kinda relieved that I didn't have to get the shots.

That sets the baseline for where we are now. I've retired from Soldiering, and my body once again belongs solely to me. I'll be damned if I'm going to inject a substance into my body that was rushed into development and production, without any long-term studies of side effects, and doesn't even meet the low hurdle of FDA approval for safety and efficacy.

Edited to add, there's kind of a funny story behind that cancelled deployment, and if you'd like to hear it, let me know.
    4BCD57EC-A0B8-4261-BD65-B0B71271745A.gif

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy

Here's a PDF for the door knocking script.

If they suspect you're unvaccinated, they take down your address and note you in the system.
    Now we know the real purpose of the door knocking routine, registering the unvaccinated.

Interesting that they don't include treatment protocols for sucking chest wounds in that document. Perhaps someone should add that and widely distribute it, like that aircraft emergency card from fight club. Hold on, I've got to switch computers.

Attachments

• Fight_Club_Airline_Safety_Card.jpg
      Fight_Club_Airline_Safety_Card.jpg
      707.9 KB · Views: 15

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Ok, you asked for it, so I'm going to give you the complete background and everything, and you'll probably hate me by the end of it.

When I got promoted to Sergeant First Class (E-7), they didn't have a platoon for me to take over, so they asked me to be the Operations NCO. All of the Platoon Sergeants were pretty new, and I had the least time in grade, so I was stuck with a staff position. I agreed to not fight the position, as long as I was guaranteed the I would get a platoon after 1 year in Ops.

One afternoon, the Commander calls me and one of my Sergeants (E-5) into his office, and told us he was giving us a Top Secret briefing (we had clearance), emphasizing that we were not to discuss this with anyone other than him. Not our fellow troops, and certainly not our friends and family. We were going to be deployed to Australia (F YEAH!) but we had to get the Anthrax shots (OH SH..!). He had already set us up with an appointment with some Colonel in medical who was briefed on this and had the clearance to talk about it.

Well, my Sergeant has them googly eyes. You know, one eye looking at you, and one eye looking for you. One eye fishing, and one eye hunting. So did the doctor. We went to the initial appointment, and the doctor had the two chairs in front of his desk angled in such a manner that he asked a question, and I had no idea if I should answer or not, and I got no clue from my troop, because he was looking at the doctor and me at the same time, and the doctor was looking at me and my troop at the same time. Finally, the doctor told me he was talking to me. He must have sensed my confusion.

So, back to the day of the initial briefing from the Commander. I take my duties seriously, and if I'm told it's Top Secret, I'm certainly not going to tell my wife about it. This actually used to aggravate my wife, when I would do this or that, or go here or there, and couldn't tell her about it until it was over and declassified. :):

The day of the briefing, I go home and play it cool. Nothing going on here, just a normal night. She goes to bed, and I'm packing gear and making plans. Gotta get 2 extra cartons of Cowboy Killers, roll up a bottle of alcohol in my sleeping bag and pack it, stuff like that. My wife has no clue that I'm rolling out soon. OPSEC. She knew this could happen when she married me.

When the mission gets cancelled and declassified, my wife calls the wife of my Sergeant, and his wife knew what the deal was from day one. He went home and immediately told her about this Top Secret mission. That would normally be a career-ending mistake for him. Heck, that'd be a career ending mistake for most people who aren't politically connected, but since the mission was cancelled anyway, I chose to tear him a new one, rather than get the chain of command involved.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just as a heads up, considering they're registering this stuff.

Lie. Plain and simple. Not worth the potential future headaches of other alternatives if they're going to play it this way.

Do not give hostile enemies intel.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I really wonder when I read stuff like this:

I'm not saying this isn't true, but it really makes me wonder. The J&J jab is a traditional vaccine, like the Novovax (unless I'm mistaken). It just seems odd to me that we're hearing a lot of bad stuff about it, which would make people more likely to choose the new mRNA style jabs. Just makes me go... :scratch:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts