• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    A) No one ever said someone vaccinated cannot get sick.
    No, you just insinuate that those who don't want to get the vaccine are preventing this ******** from being over.
    Just because we made different choices, doesn't mean I did it blindly. Have I ever made such accusations of others? And why does that choice make me delusional? Have I ever said that about others? Have I ever told anyone they MUST get vaccinated? Or, have I merely offered a dissenting opinion to the majority here?
    Again, see my post above. I've asked for your sources of information which you apparently find infallible yet you've provided none.
    I'm holier than thou, yet others stated those vaccinated are in league with the devil?
    Not me. Those in league with the devil are the ones attempting to coerce, force and/or demand that people get the vaccine. You can determine if that shoe fits.
    I'm trying to give my own opinion based on how I see things; the way I think is pragmatic in this situation we all find ourselves.
    Sure, by talking down to everyone as if we are the great unwashed and you are one of the few who know the truth.
    I'm not trying to offend anyone, or stir up trouble. I do call out arguments that are clearly fear mongering or disseminating bad information.
    Clearly according to whom? The media and the government? What else ya got got neither of those are worth a squirt of **** if we're looking for the truth.
    If you don't want vaccinated, cool. I'm sure you have your reasons and made your choice. That's your choice, and I will never belittle you for it. I'd ask of you the same courtesy of you.
    You won't find me belittling anyone for their choices. You should look to offer the same but you do not.
    Maybe we're all at the point where this is just a bunch of talking past one another and trying to score internet points.
    Oh I think we passed that point months ago. Some just keep on showing up here and spouting their "knowledge" about what is and what isn't.

You act as if everything you say is fact and any dissenting opinions are hysteria when actually what you believe to be fact isn't and the majority of those who don't agree are simply not willing to accept what is being pushed by known and proven liars.

Maybe you're right, maybe all of the liars are telling the truth this one time. Maybe their past behaviors will result in an unwillingness to listen by enough people that this thing kills off the human race. Whose fault would that be? The liars or the skeptics?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I took that discussion to be of a homeopathic nature.

I'm not guilt shaming. I'm sharing my experience, and my POV. Pointing out risks isn't guilt shaming. I'm saying, "it's ok to fear the unknown (side effects of a vaccine), but also fear the known (effects of COVID), and weight them rationally."

Why am I the bad guy, yet others are openly calling other INGOers sheep and government stooges? ...I can only imagine what some hidden posts say.
    Hey, I ain't sayin' yer the only one. :):

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    OIP.dghUKAsWVBuLLf3Fy_MhuQAAAA
    Proven liars. That's what that post is about, the very people some turn to for their information.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

People here are quoting sketchy websites and blogs ( which is probably secretly commie propaganda), calling people guinea pigs, calling people sheep because they don't see it as a harmless "bank bug", saying, "...and some people here voted for this!", silencing other members that don't toe the line, accusing others of promoting govt propaganda, mocking others with photos and memes ...

Sure, I'm the one talking down. :rolleyes:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...-to-get-vaccinated.509435/page-5#post-8806440

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You won't find me belittling anyone for their choices. You should look to offer the same but you do not.
    Cut the crap - You literally said I made a blind choice and take comfort in my delusions:
    The only difference between you and everyone else who is hesitant is that you blindly believe what you're being told. I'm not sure how you believe that makes you smarter than everyone else but apparently you do. I guess that delusion makes it easier to accept.
    You act as if everything you say is fact and any dissenting opinions are hysteria when actually what you believe to be fact isn't and the majority of those who don't agree are simply not willing to accept what is being pushed by known and proven liars.
    Who here has ever said, "you know, I might be wrong, but..." This is the internet, we all speak "facts".
    Maybe you're right, maybe all of the liars are telling the truth this one time. Maybe their past behaviors will result in an unwillingness to listen by enough people that this thing kills off the human race. Whose fault would that be? The liars or the skeptics?
    Liars, skeptics... It's all one big smear of paint on the internet canvas.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Cut the crap - You literally said I made a blind choice and take comfort in my delusions:
    No, I said you've apparently decided that you're smarter than everyone who doesn't agree with you. You've decided to hitch your position to some sense of moral obligation and intellectual superiority. I hope the vaccine works out for you and everyone else who gets it. All I do is question the "facts" which are constantly being changed. If you continue to come in and accuse everyone who doubts of being conspiracy theorists based on what you believe to be true, others are going to continue to destroy that illusion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Proven liars. That's what that post is about, the very people some turn to for their information.
    But... But... The vaccines were part of Trump 's warp speed...

On my little tablet all I saw was this smear of copied text about Russia and other attempts to take down Trump...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But... But... The vaccines were part of Trump 's warp speed...

On my little tablet all I saw was this smear of copied text about Russia and other attempts to take down Trump...
    You should go back and read what was posted in that post. It demonstrates that the people you choose to believe are consistent liars. You know, the same people who you believed when they said there wasn't any election fraud and that this was the most secure election in US history. Haven't seen you participating in the election fraud thread of late though, wonder why? Maybe they were just lying about that but they're being super honest about this virus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I took that discussion to be of a homeopathic nature.

I'm not guilt shaming. I'm sharing my experience, and my POV. Pointing out risks isn't guilt shaming. I'm saying, "it's ok to fear the unknown (side effects of a vaccine), but also fear the known (effects of COVID), and weight them rationally."

Why am I the bad guy, yet others are openly calling other INGOers sheep and government stooges? ...I can only imagine what some hidden posts say.
    The best I can offer is that the subject is highly polarizing especially given the severity and disruption to most everyone's lives. An unfortunate consequence is that it makes the "agree to disagree, but have your own belief with my blessing" that we can apply to most things less common than we would prefer.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No, I said you've apparently decided that you're smarter than everyone who doesn't agree with you. You've decided to hitch your position to some sense of moral obligation and intellectual superiority. I hope the vaccine works out for you and everyone else who gets it. All I do is question the "facts" which are constantly being changed. If you continue to come in and accuse everyone who doubts of being conspiracy theorists based on what you believe to be true, others are going to continue to destroy that illusion.
    Questioning its good. Research is good. Doing that research on sketchy websites with explicit biases is not.

Honestly, there's only one person posting in this thread that's clearly conspiratorial.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You should go back and read what was posted in that post. It demonstrates that the people you choose to believe are consistent liars. You know, the same people who you believed when they said there wasn't any election fraud and that this was the most secure election in US history. Haven't seen you participating in the election fraud thread of late though, wonder why? Maybe they were just lying about that but they're being super honest about this virus.
    I'm just confused then. My doctor wasn't involved in the election. I guess I just don't make that connection.

The election thread has run its course. ...and I want to stay on INGO, so no point in participating in the "discussion". (I probably should do likewise here)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When the "non sketchy" websites have been proven time and again to put out false information where else are people to look?

I've asked for your sources but you won't provide them.
    You won't believe me and will just accuse me of being intellectually superior, so why would I bother?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And the "authorities" are ignoring this and still pushing the vaccine for people who already had COVID, which is one of the strongest reasons I don't trust the vaccine. Especially when I've heard many medical experts who say that after having been infected with COVID it's unlikely someone would reinfect with serious symptoms. Unlikely not impossible. About the same as those being vaccinated can still get COVID.
    It is my estimation that they have to do this, because they haven't given up on vaccine 'passports' as another mechanism of control and surveillance. If they accept natural immunity, they give up the mechanisms necessary to implement their desired program to probably half the population

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is my estimation that they have to do this, because they haven't given up on vaccine 'passports' as another mechanism of control and surveillance. If they accept natural immunity, they give up the mechanisms necessary to implement their desired program to probably half the population
    They could still implement the same mechanism. You just have to have a 'passport' signed by a physician that says you've recovered from covid and have immunity.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This was bound to happen. I don’t have it handy but I posted some peer reviewed scientific papers that were criticizing how the efficacy rate was being measured. 63% is more in line with what the authors said it should have been advertised as

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom