Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I also saw some articles about how the vaccines are going to be modified and used to treat/prevent cancer.

Can’t get enough buy in with covid, then move on to everyone’s next worst fear. Cancer

Freedom is dying in front of our eyes. We no longer have the freedom to make our own health decisions, we can't speak freely online in the most common areas and our ideals are ridiculed by the administration in charge and the MSM. Sad days.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I also saw some articles about how the vaccines are going to be modified and used to treat/prevent cancer.

Can’t get enough buy in with covid, then move on to everyone’s next worst fear. Cancer
    Seems they could use the jabs at planned parenthood too since 80+% of pregnant women are miscarrying

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Massive Protests breaking out in Greece in response to government bans/ restrictions on the unvaccinated

These people know how to protest

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Massive Protests breaking out in response to government bans/ restrictions on the unvaccinated

Good. I see the same thing happening here if our overlords aren't careful.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Better yet, cause the problem with one vaccination and then sell the cure

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Massive Protests breaking out in Greece in response to government bans/ restrictions on the unvaccinated

These people know how to protest

France too.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    My employer has already mandated the vaccine to stay employed. 1st deadline was April or may, but at the time it was in short supply and hard to schedule, so they extended the deadline to end of year.

I’m not planning on getting it until long term effects are known. So, three or four years.

looking forward to telling them what for if they want to press the issue

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My employer has already mandated the vaccine to stay employed. 1st deadline was April or may, but at the time it was in short supply and hard to schedule, so they extended the deadline to end of year.

I’m not planning on getting it until long term effects are known. So, three or four years.

See my post 44 in this thread, which I quoted below. I hope it is helpful. Call their idiotic bluff, they want their own employees to sign their rights away for an experimental shot.

There are forms available for an employee to submit to an employer to view to explain that. Once they get you to sign the shot form, no one is liable...that's the bluff that one should call.

Catherine Fitts, who I just linked to, did an excellent interview, one of the better overviews of the situation at hand.

Another Patriot that explains the situation is Robert Barnes, a constitutional lawyer. Very good info in layman's terms in a calm manner, outstanding. He has successfully sued many on behalf of free citizens. You'll never read this in main stream.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

You can always just show them your vaxx card...

1626398047397.gif

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    See my post 44 in this thread, which I quoted below. I hope it is helpful. Call their idiotic bluff, they want their own employees to sign their rights away for an experimental shot.

Interesting stuff. We were just informed yesterday that our company is being bought by local investors, so I'll have to wait and see if they are going to continue this policy.

I'm not anti-vaccine, per se, just anti being a lab rat.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    DHS now has a training course for LEO

“designed to provide the knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine (I&Q) of a large portion of a local, rural population. “

It’s not a theory anymore............

I sincerely hope I am the proven to be the wrong here and LEO’s (Ingo members and otherwise) Tell the boss to pound sand when this comes down the pipe.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    DHS now has a training course for LEO

“designed to provide the knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine (I&Q) of a large portion of a local, rural population. “

It’s not a theory anymore............

I sincerely hope I am the proven to be the wrong here and LEO’s (Ingo members and otherwise) Tell the boss to pound sand when this comes down the pipe.

As much as I dislike the apparent direction of our country these days, I have to call a spade a spade. As nefarious as this course title looks, and the requisite gnashing of teeth that’s garnering attention from it, this course is actually pretty harmless.

I’m pretty sure that most everyone knows that I’m an LEO, and that I have an extensive homeland security/emergency management background. In fact, I’m even an instructor, and could teach this course if I were given the materials. The truth is, most DHS courses:

-are so poorly constructed that good instructors have to re-write or reorganize them;

-are classroom or online based;

-require the most minimal prerequisite training to attend (including MORE online courses);

-are driven towards public education in emergency management, not law enforcement.

In fact, out of the hundreds of hours of DHS training that I’ve completed (because, you know, cops are so poorly trained - we’re just thugs with badges,) only EIGHT hours has been specifically for LEOs. And that was the same two classes that all the other cops had - which was how to put on a Level C PPE Tyvek suit and gas mask, and how to tape up the seams. And that was in 2002 or 2003, not long after 9/11.

The course in question doesn’t appear to be anything new, I can see a course that goes back to 2015:

5F9129F1-D533-4C91-9F7B-13D5FE2F3B19.jpeg
    As you can see on both this class flyer and the link above, the course is intended for rural emergency management personnel (hence the MGT in the course number) to plan for an outbreak that would require legit quarantining. Oh, and those prerequisites? They’re all online classes too. No badges needed.

So, in closing: I’m a conspiracy analyst (not theorist) as much as the next guy, but having a background in this stuff AND intelligence analysis gives me different point of view. As we dive into this Brave New World, we have to remain grounded with facts and information, not rhetoric and rumor. As much as every wants a bogeyman; this one ain’t it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom