Apr 21, 2010

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Sorry... Got lost in the detritus.

No, they didn't get reinfected. One was "doing his research on vaccines" when time ran out on him. (Again, doing nothing is doing something.)

The "natural immunity" I'm referring to is this false idea that a good diet and exercise is enough.
    When it comes to Covid if you have been eating right and exercising with the result being a good BMI that is probably one of the single best things within your control to fight Covid. Being obese or even overweight has been associated with poor outcomes related to Covid.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When it comes to Covid if you have been eating right and exercising with the result being a good BMI that is probably one of the single best things within your control to fight Covid. Being obese or even overweight has been associated with poor outcomes related to Covid.
    Indeed, but I know several people who have healthy lifestyles and are still suffering effects from COVID months later.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    More fun to listen to news, Greg Hunter jabbering about jabbers.
    Getting to it, but I'm sure you watched Catherine Fitts. It is one the best overviews of what's going on I've seen. I wish people could give it a half hour of their life, as it could save their life.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Getting to it, but I'm sure you watched Catherine Fitts. It is one the best overviews of what's going on I've seen. I wish people could give it a half hour of their life, as it could save their life.
    Got the email and thought about her , intending to listen and just hadn't gotten around to it. Been using all my fairly scarce energies on construction, some gardening and other have-to's.

Funny story time.
    I tried once more to start back on statins for cholesterol control. I expected the bad physical effects they give me but this was devastating. Every waking moment feeling like a mardi gras Jack Daniels hangover. It was horrible but I still had to do things that needed doing so trudge and drudge boy, get 'er done.
    Well, went in for my semi-annual doctor's visit and in reviewing medications discovered that I was supposed to be trying half the dose on those statins, half of what I was taking.
    But oh my gosh the cholesterol numbers were great!
    Yesterday (after three days of no statins) I was happily back to pouring concrete and putting a big smile on the better 2/3's.

So thank you for the reminder about Fitts. I'm a'gonna listen to her today, probably while molding some nifty fifty hollow base round noses.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Right, your physician followed orders...

Yep, guaranteed there's a payday for the hospital/clinic for every shot. I called the automated Kroger prescription line yesterday to refill a prescription and the automated system had an announcement that there were still 5 $1 million pots available for those getting COVID vaccines with Kroger. I'm thinking, what exactly is worth $5M to Kroger to force compliance? As LE says, follow the money.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Yep, guaranteed there's a payday for the hospital/clinic for every shot. I called the automated Kroger prescription line yesterday to refill a prescription and the automated system had an announcement that there were still 5 $1 million pots available for those getting COVID vaccines with Kroger. I'm thinking, what exactly is worth $5M to Kroger to force compliance? As LE says, follow the money.
    Anyone that isn't skeptical of vaccine that's free that so many are willing to spend millions to convince/coerce you to take :shady: might not be playing with a full deck. I'm more convinced than ever that my friend that died in January within 5 days of receiving his first injection was one of the unrecorded casualties of this experiment.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anyone that isn't skeptical of vaccine that's free that so many are willing to spend millions to convince/coerce you to take :shady: might not be playing with a full deck. I'm more convinced than ever that my friend that died in January within 5 days of receiving his first injection was one of the unrecorded casualties of this experiment.
    "Come on man....I want to think happy thoughts."

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    They could still implement the same mechanism. You just have to have a 'passport' signed by a physician that says you've recovered from covid and have immunity.
    Having recovered from Covid my wife and I have letters from the local Health Department exempting us from travel related testing. Good for only 90 days. Be nice to get that extended.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I've seen plenty of info online showing that the numbers of deaths and serious side effects from the vaccines are being squashed by the powers that be and their MSM minions. A lot of that info comes from medical experts. Just because a Dr. recommends something doesn't say that there aren't other Dr.'s out there who warn against the vaccine. If I were older, in the target age range, or had comorbidities, I might think more about getting the vaccine, but right now, I'm more at risk from the vaccine than the virus.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And the 'free' vaccine was just like other 'free' ****, someone else paid for it. I know folks that got the shot through a system run by Ohio State and the operation wanted your insurance information (these folks were Medicare eligible) because they would be reimbursed for their expenses in setting up the shooting gallery ($55 per patient, I believe)

I really think the money that's in it for the vaccine producers will be in other countries and for 'booster' shots for the US, which will not be without cost but may be required if they can get the passport/papers thing established

I have friends who are emigres from Argentina and their parents are still in the old country. Argentines are having to make do with Russian vaccine because even friendly countries outside the US have to pay cash

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom