• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    My dad would probably be right here in this thread going on about all the vaccine conspiracy theories. He isn’t though. He went to the local hospital three weeks ago because he couldn’t breathe. He took a helicopter ride to Indianapolis. He was put on a ventilator. Had to knock him out for that and he hasn’t been awake since. They recently had to cut a hole in his throat. Once you been on the vent a while you need food. If they feed you with the vent down your throat it could cause another infection. So they cut a hole in your thought. He has started to develop secondary infection and went from 4 IVs to like 8. They are culturing the infection so they can identify it and provide target antibiotics instead of broad spectrum. Now he is developing blood clots in his legs. So much drugs at this point his kidneys are giving up, he went on dialysis yesterday. Im still hopeful he will make it.

I got the vaccine the very second it was available to me. It caused my heart rate to go from 65/70 to 150 after about 2 min when I was sitting in the waiting room. I felt like I was about to pass out, grabbed a nurse, and then it subsided. Second shot I was incredibly nervous. I bought one of those heart rate things you clip on your finger before I went in. Sure enough, same thing happened the second time. It appears my heart really doesn’t like that vaccine. I have had pneumonia in the past. Fighting for breath scares me more than a little heart spike.

My mom got sick same time as my dad. She got over it in a few days like most. They had convinced each other not to get vaccinated. She couldn’t go in the hospital with him. How sad was that.

Don’t get a vaccine and you will probably just get a little sick for a couple days. BUT you might also DIE suffering and alone.

I am all about freedom. I think anyone should be free do whatever they like so far as it doesn’t infringe on anyone else doing whatever they like. Responsible adults should be able to have any arms they like. Gay people should be able to get married. Drugs should not be illegal just like suicide isn’t illegal. People should be free to kill themselves if thats what they are bent on doing. Unfortunately the law doesn’t care what I think.

At no point in time have you ever had a right to hurt someone else. You haven’t, don’t, and won’t ever have that right. Everyone has a right to life and you taking or shortening someone else has always been and will always be illegal. If you are unvaccinated and untested out in public spewing your virus spit everywhere for others to breathe, making others sick, you are an *******. That is not a right. Never has been, never will be. I wouldn’t pull my gun out and wave it around just like I wouldn’t go out unvaccinated spewing virus all over everything for other innocent people to pick up.

If you don’t want to get vaccinated, fine. The government shouldn’t force you. But you should be ban from being in any public space with other people. You should stay your ass at home until its over. Not getting a vaccine probably won’t kill you. But it might. Just because it didn’t doesn’t mean you should encourage others not to get it. That is where you’re wrong. It very well could kill them. Unvaccinated? You should get fired. Maybe you can have your job back when its over but there will probably need to be some discussion about your poor decision making and lack of teamwork before you are re-hired. I wouldn’t hire you back if I had to fire you for attempting to make your co-workers sick. You think you have a right to your job? You don’t. Indiana is an at will state. They don’t need any reason at all to fire you. IU has no more unvaccinated employees. They all got fired on the same day. Good for them!

Both my mom and dad were sick back in May and they got over it. This might be why they thought they were safe. The Delta variant is what get them now. It is very real.

I don’t need to see bloody car accidents to understand why I need to drive carefully. Thats for teenagers. Why do you need to see people dying before you believe this thing is real? Are you a child?

You should get a vaccine. No it’s probably not 100% safe. No the government shouldn’t force you. You should take it anyway. You are not making a political statement in not getting it. Nobody really cares if you get it or not just like nobody cares if you live or die, aside from your family. The “stand” you are taking is recognized by nobody. Nobody cares. You changed nothing. You probably just made it worse and harmed a bunch of other people on your highway to hell. You’re a delusional retard.

Unvaccinated? Screw You. You’re an idiot. Boot me from the forum if you like.
    Do you say the same to others that have viruses and diseases that are infectious and capable of killing, but not covid? Do you stop by planned parenthood clinics and voice this view about the babies being killed in there? They did have a heartbeat before their life was taken without their consent. What do you say to the unfortunate people that have HIV, but continue to have sex? Hepatitis? Have you gone to the border and expressed your displeasure with those coming in with untold diseases that have a potential to kill people? Just trying to get an understanding of the depth of your hate.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    My dad would probably be right here in this thread going on about all the vaccine conspiracy theories. He isn’t though. He went to the local hospital three weeks ago because he couldn’t breathe. He took a helicopter ride to Indianapolis. He was put on a ventilator. Had to knock him out for that and he hasn’t been awake since. They recently had to cut a hole in his throat. Once you been on the vent a while you need food. If they feed you with the vent down your throat it could cause another infection. So they cut a hole in your thought. He has started to develop secondary infection and went from 4 IVs to like 8. They are culturing the infection so they can identify it and provide target antibiotics instead of broad spectrum. Now he is developing blood clots in his legs. So much drugs at this point his kidneys are giving up, he went on dialysis yesterday. Im still hopeful he will make it.

I got the vaccine the very second it was available to me. It caused my heart rate to go from 65/70 to 150 after about 2 min when I was sitting in the waiting room. I felt like I was about to pass out, grabbed a nurse, and then it subsided. Second shot I was incredibly nervous. I bought one of those heart rate things you clip on your finger before I went in. Sure enough, same thing happened the second time. It appears my heart really doesn’t like that vaccine. I have had pneumonia in the past. Fighting for breath scares me more than a little heart spike.

My mom got sick same time as my dad. She got over it in a few days like most. They had convinced each other not to get vaccinated. She couldn’t go in the hospital with him. How sad was that.

Don’t get a vaccine and you will probably just get a little sick for a couple days. BUT you might also DIE suffering and alone.

I am all about freedom. I think anyone should be free do whatever they like so far as it doesn’t infringe on anyone else doing whatever they like. Responsible adults should be able to have any arms they like. Gay people should be able to get married. Drugs should not be illegal just like suicide isn’t illegal. People should be free to kill themselves if thats what they are bent on doing. Unfortunately the law doesn’t care what I think.

At no point in time have you ever had a right to hurt someone else. You haven’t, don’t, and won’t ever have that right. Everyone has a right to life and you taking or shortening someone else has always been and will always be illegal. If you are unvaccinated and untested out in public spewing your virus spit everywhere for others to breathe, making others sick, you are an *******. That is not a right. Never has been, never will be. I wouldn’t pull my gun out and wave it around just like I wouldn’t go out unvaccinated spewing virus all over everything for other innocent people to pick up.

If you don’t want to get vaccinated, fine. The government shouldn’t force you. But you should be ban from being in any public space with other people. You should stay your ass at home until its over. Not getting a vaccine probably won’t kill you. But it might. Just because it didn’t doesn’t mean you should encourage others not to get it. That is where you’re wrong. It very well could kill them. Unvaccinated? You should get fired. Maybe you can have your job back when its over but there will probably need to be some discussion about your poor decision making and lack of teamwork before you are re-hired. I wouldn’t hire you back if I had to fire you for attempting to make your co-workers sick. You think you have a right to your job? You don’t. Indiana is an at will state. They don’t need any reason at all to fire you. IU has no more unvaccinated employees. They all got fired on the same day. Good for them!

Both my mom and dad were sick back in May and they got over it. This might be why they thought they were safe. The Delta variant is what get them now. It is very real.

I don’t need to see bloody car accidents to understand why I need to drive carefully. Thats for teenagers. Why do you need to see people dying before you believe this thing is real? Are you a child?

You should get a vaccine. No it’s probably not 100% safe. No the government shouldn’t force you. You should take it anyway. You are not making a political statement in not getting it. Nobody really cares if you get it or not just like nobody cares if you live or die, aside from your family. The “stand” you are taking is recognized by nobody. Nobody cares. You changed nothing. You probably just made it worse and harmed a bunch of other people on your highway to hell. You’re a delusional retard.

Unvaccinated? Screw You. You’re an idiot. Boot me from the forum if you like.
    Maybe I'm the ignorant one but this **** isn't going away any more than the flu will. It might just be easier if you stay the **** at home if you think society can wait this out "until its over"..... let the rest of us make our own choices.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, it doesn't look at though the powers that be intend anything but more scary, more lockdown, more of the process we've been going through. It's their process so if you want to know what they're gonna do then best read their words.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So we have to wait until we start putting people in ovens to try to stop it? :n00b:

ETA Those previously talking about camps were conspiratorialy minded people. Those talking about it now are in places of influence.
    No, we know where the Nazis of the 30s ended up. If you want to ignore the warnings now, you're part of the problem. Those who don't know history, something, something.
    You seriously cannot be this dense. Did the Nazis of the early\mid thirties put Jews in camps, ovens, etc? No, because they were still conditioning the populace with constant antisemitic rhetoric. Do you think a German in 1930 ever thought his country would kill millions of Jews? We're in the conditioning phase now; some of us can see where this whole vaccine mandate ******** is heading, and apparently some can't.

I'd encourage people to really look into what is happening. When history is mentioned people tend to write it off, buckwacker did not. :thumbsup: If naive people don't see the parallels in history of what's happening today, I'd encourage them to watch at least 10 minutes of a good overview video of what a real covid agenda could be.

The direction towards Central bank digital currency and vax passports would be really bad for everyone, no matter what side of the argument you're on. Think about that, please.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think the fight would be hilarious, but short.
    But, you're right. He doesn't need the publicity.
    Let him fade away. Maybe starve.
    Yep. The best thing rogan could do is blow him off and laugh when he starts a go fund me. He thinks he’s more relevant than he is, like him running for office and getting less votes than the graduating class at the local high school.

Let the Ben Shapiro ass whooping be all that we needed to see of cenk. That’s the memory he deserves

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

CA is always a top test area for draconian measures to apply to the rest of the US. I think people just have to start saying it out loud more, to school boards and governments, and anyone else that goes along with subjecting children to this insanity. Masking children is abuse and a vax for them is absolutely child abuse, if not murder. I hope that going after children is what puts an end to the tyranny. Unlikely to turn out well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd encourage people to really look into what is happening. When history is mentioned people tend to write it off, buckwacker did not. :thumbsup: If naive people don't see the parallels in history of what's happening today, I'd encourage them to watch at least 10 minutes of a good overview video of what a real covid agenda could be.

The direction towards Central bank digital currency and vax passports would be really bad for everyone, no matter what side of the argument you're on. Think about that, please.

Exactly. That atrocity started in a similar manner. Identify a group to use as a scapegoat and start segmenting them from the rest of society. Then all of the misinformation until people were willingly turning in friends and neighbors to be sent to the camps. Of course, nothing like that would ever happen here... :rolleyes:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Exactly. That atrocity started in a similar manner. Identify a group to use as a scapegoat and start segmenting them from the rest of society. Then all of the misinformation until people were willingly turning in friends and neighbors to be sent to the camps. Of course, nothing like that would ever happen here... :rolleyes:
    There is a personality type that tend to get their fingers into the pie, spread rumors, intimidate others who they perceive as different from them etc etc etc. You see them in church, in neighborhoods, in local government and in the media (worst of all).

There would be no need for "snitches get stitches" if everyone minded their own business and offered a hand when needed.

Somebody must have had a life preserver during the Biblical Flood. Certainly Noah's descendents wouldn't be so catty. :)

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

Some of the best players in the NBA are now saying things like Draymond Green. " We live in a free country but it does not seem very free the way people are being treated with this vax"

This is making dems heads explode right now.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Looking forwards to this Greatest Reset movie becoming available, exposing the purposes of the jab coercion, for the bank bug, for the reset.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads