• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No, I consider it a fitting response to a strategy of playing dumb in order to avoid addressing a point being made.
    I'll dunb it down to my level.

Comparing Nazis and Jews to CTBays views is like comparing an LPN to a an MD and claiming because they took some of the classes they are basically the same

Comparing to the Klan is more like comparing an LPN to an RN. There are still differences but a lot more similarities.

Stretching it to the Nazi Jew level is like me looking at you, and assuming you are male, telling you that you might as well be called a female because you are so similar., like one chromosome off and you eliminate a little differently.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Comparing Nazis and Jews to CTBays views is like comparing an LPN to a an MD and claiming because they took some of the classes they are basically the same

Comparing to the Klan is more like comparing an LPN to an RN. There are still differences but a lot more similarities.

Stretching it to the Nazi Jew level is like me looking at you, and assuming you are male, telling you that you might as well be called a female because you are so similar., like one chromosome off and you eliminate a little differently.
    temp-95.gif

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Good Lord what tortured logic. The klan didn't control the government, the Nazis did. The people in our government and media (just it's propaganda arm) are now trying to convince the country that the unvaccinated are the source of the problem, just like the Nazis scapegoated the Jews. They are why we can't "get back to normal". They've been successful with CTBays and millions just like him. This really isn't that hard, but I'm pretty sure you know that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Speaking of fire, I think if you want to go comparing, why not the Klan and blacks? Lot more overlap there than Nazis and Jews.

Happened here.
    Much less organization than the Nazi treatment of Jews.

I would see much more overlap there.

How about you? Which one truly overlaps the best?

I mean, that's not really helping your case here...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Good Lord what tortured logic. The klan didn't control the government, the Nazis did. The people in our government and media (just it's propaganda arm) are now trying to convince the country that the unvaccinated are the source of the problem, just like the Nazis scapegoated the Jews. They are why we can't "get back to normal". They've been successful with CTBays and millions just like him. This really isn't that hard, but I'm pretty sure you know that.
    Ok so the similarity that justifies the Nazi comparison is that the Nazis controlled the government.

Based on that criteria alone, I concede the point.

I find that criteria lacking in what a reasonable person would conclude or answer in what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Nazi treatment of the Jews. I would actually wonder if 1 out of ten people would mention it.

Usually, when I think of the Nazi treatment of Jews, it involves camps, ovens, forced labor. It doesn't cross my mind that the equivalency test is control of government.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok so the similarity that justifies the Nazi comparison is that the Nazis controlled the government.

I find that criteria lacking in what a reasonable person would conclude or answer in what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Nazi treatment of the Jews. I would actually wonder if 1 out of ten people would mention it.

Usually, when I think of the Nazi treatment of Jews, it involves camps, ovens, forced labor. It doesn't cross my mind that the equivalency test is control of government.

They didn't start with the ovens. Camps have already been floated as a "solution" to the unclean. We're just not to final solution stage... yet.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They didn't start with the ovens. Camps have already been floated as a "solution" to the unclean. We're just not to final solution stage... yet.
    And when you get there, then it will be like the nazis....but we've heard of FEMA camps for years also....seems the same people plus some are posting about Nazis now. No one on INGO has disappeared yet.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

You seriously cannot be this dense. Did the Nazis of the early\mid thirties put Jews in camps, ovens, etc? No, because they were still conditioning the populace with constant antisemitic rhetoric. Do you think a German in 1930 ever thought his country would kill millions of Jews? We're in the conditioning phase now; some of us can see where this whole vaccine mandate ******** is heading, and apparently some can't.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

TL;DR

Some people are deliberately infuriating, because they feed on the fury

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I guess he might be convinced when it starts happening. Nah, probably just call it a conspiracy theory. "I've seen no camps".

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And when you get there, then it will be like the nazis....but we've heard of FEMA camps for years also....seems the same people plus some are posting about Nazis now. No one on INGO has disappeared yet.
    So we have to wait until we start putting people in ovens to try to stop it? :n00b:

ETA Those previously talking about camps were conspiratorialy minded people. Those talking about it now are in places of influence.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You seriously cannot be this dense. Did the Nazis of the early\mid thirties put Jews in camps, ovens, etc? No, because they were still conditioning the populace with constant antisemitic rhetoric. Do you think a German in 1930 ever thought his country would kill millions of Jews? We're in the conditioning phase now; some of us can see where this whole vaccine mandate ******** is heading, and apparently some can't.
    May I suggest a simple disclaimer....Nazis and Jews of the thirties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom