• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It was about the largest stretch I've seen to watch no less than the President denounce the unvaccinated people as the cause of economic problems in this country. Maybe he'll blame the border crisis on them next.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That could have something to do with being secure in our own knowledge that we have made the best decision for ourselves and our families about some matter, and thus not needing to see a corroborating opinion piece in some media source or other or pay too much attention to those arguing for a different decision

Must be something inherent in a Trump voter
    Thank for placing me on such an esteemed list!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You're not speaking to any of those here. of those here.
    Is there an echo in here?

This whole rabbit trail started because some over emotional, logically bereft newb started blaming the unvaccinated for his father's unfortunate medical condition, then proceeded to say they should be treated like the Nazis treated the Jews. But yes, keep an open mind. I'm starting to think that in these cases, that the "open" in "open mind" is strarting to look like the "open" in "wide, open spaces", meaning empty.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's not how I think it's how people act and then how forgiving others are IF they agree and unforgiving if they don't.

It's about how you think.

As I said, shows how you think. There is a distinct difference between posts made by myself, printcraft, et al compared to the rant that gentleman had.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Is there an echo in here?

This whole rabbit trail started because some over emotional, logically bereft newb started blaming the unvaccinated for his father's unfortunate medical condition, then proceeded to say they should be treated like the Nazis treated the Jews. But yes, keep an open mind. I'm starting to think that in these cases, that the "open" in "open mind" is strarting to look like the "open" in "wide, open spaces", meaning empty.
    I went back and looked...I even searched the entire page...Nazis and Jews appeared nowhere that I found.

Maybe you don't consider throwing Nazis and Jews into a post abrasive. I do.

If you see an equivalency between Nazis treatment of Jews, I disagree with that notion. It's just goto language to elicit a response.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I went back and looked...u even searched the entire page...Nazis and Jews appeared nowhere that I found.

If you see an equivalency between Nazis treatment of Jews, I disagree with that notion. It's just goto language to elicit a response.

Right?! Nobody has been set on fire yet so it's all good.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Right?! Nobody has been set on fire yet so it's all good.
    Speaking of fire, I think if you want to go comparing, why not the Klan and blacks? Lot more overlap there than Nazis and Jews.

Happened here.
    Much less organization than the Nazi treatment of Jews.

I would see much more overlap there.

How about you? Which one truly overlaps the best?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I went back and looked...u even searched the entire page...Nazis and Jews appeared nowhere that I found.

Let me help you with your homework since you seem to be incapable of doing it yourself. I deleted most of the incoherent rant below, and highlighted the most Nazi parts, just for you. The Nazis didn't just start stealing Jewish wealth and shipping the people off to camps overnight. They spent years convincing the German public that Jews were responsible for their post WWI problems. We've just started doing the same with the unvaccinated here.
    If you don’t want to get vaccinated, fine. The government shouldn’t force you. But you should be ban from being in any public space with other people. You should stay your ass at home until its over. Not getting a vaccine probably won’t kill you. But it might. Just because it didn’t doesn’t mean you should encourage others not to get it. That is where you’re wrong. It very well could kill them. Unvaccinated? You should get fired. Maybe you can have your job back when its over but there will probably need to be some discussion about your poor decision making and lack of teamwork before you are re-hired. I wouldn’t hire you back if I had to fire you for attempting to make your co-workers sick. You think you have a right to your job? You don’t. Indiana is an at will state. They don’t need any reason at all to fire you. IU has no more unvaccinated employees. They all got fired on the same day. Good for them!

You should get a vaccine. No it’s probably not 100% safe. No the government shouldn’t force you. You should take it anyway. You are not making a political statement in not getting it. Nobody really cares if you get it or not just like nobody cares if you live or die, aside from your family. The “stand” you are taking is recognized by nobody. Nobody cares. You changed nothing. You probably just made it worse and harmed a bunch of other people on your highway to hell. You’re a delusional retard.

Unvaccinated? Screw You. You’re an idiot. Boot me from the forum if you like.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Let me help you with your homework since you seem to be incapable of doing it yourself. I deleted most of the incoherent rant below, and highlighted the most Nazi parts, just for you. The Nazis didn't just start stealing Jewish wealth and shipping the people off to camps overnight. They spent years convincing the German public that Jews were responsible for their post WWI problems. We've just started doing the same with the unvaccinated here.
    Sounds more Klannish. I mean no mention of killing and exterminating.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For someone whose claimed to have studied how the mind works, you're not very good at using yours. Maybe reread my reply a few times. If you can't see the similarities, you're being purposefully obtuse.
    Would you consider this post abrasive?

No similarities to the Klan?

Did I really claim that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom