130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "Why are they doing this?", that's the big question that people are oh so much turning away from.
    Government threats.
    From beating up protesters and shooting them with rubber bullets in Australia.
    To sticking the unvaccinated in camps and taking measures to bankrupt them in Germany.
    Look what is already being done in Israel, Canada, England and what is cranking up here.
    Why? What for?
    What really is the agenda pushing these governments to do this to their people?
    And why are people oh so afraid to frankly speak of it?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Ah ha.
    The greatest reset movie sounds like it will be fun.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    That "dude" is not likely representative of the FDA, anymore than a military officer saying we should just nuke the b@stards....
    That "dude" is not likely representative of the FDA, anymore than a military officer saying we should just nuke the b@stards....
    “Nothing wrong with nuking the b@stards, as long as the right b@stards get nuked”?

—not said by either Curt LeMay or Tom Power

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unless YOU are the guy who is over 80. :)
    "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."

After you make it to 70, you're on borrowed time

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    While what you say may be true, that study doesn't support it.

My questions are very specific, in a plus/minus/neutral column for getting vaccinated, what column does it belong in and why?

What behavioral change if any does it make in your life?

Based on this study ALONE, I would put it in the neutral column, but if I got Covid I would move it to the plus side ...like carrying a spare mag.

Not looking for how wrong my answer is , I want to know yours.
    We lack the information to make a considered judgement. What are the odds of having a serious or fatal case for any given age cohort? What are the odds of vaccine side effects for the same cohort? Which gives higher quality immunity against future variants and does vaccinated + covid case == covid case + vaccination

At my age the smart play might be to get vaccinated and just live life counting on a breakthrough case improving the robustness of my immunity, but without hard trustworthy data on the numbers I will wait and be cautious until more information is available

Antibody Dependent Enhancement is my current concern

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When I see a study that says natural immunity confers better immunity than the vaccine, it makes me wonder why no “credit” is given when it comes to vaccine mandates. If I worked at a place that required it, why wouldn’t my past recovery make me exempt? Why is Biden’s mandate not taking it into account? Is it just being mentally lazy by making it strictly binary? There have been enough studies coming to the same conclusion that natural immunity is as good/better but it continues to be ignored.
    Like gun control, disease control is not about the disease - it is about control

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Both of those studies would seem to show the bodies immune system works as expected in that a second infection is much less severe. I think there are enough studies out there that I feel pretty sure that a second infection in a person with a normal immune system would be much less severe.

The first study said nothing about vaccination that I read, the second claimed the vaccination would have benefits.
    The fly in the ointment is the recent numbers released by the CDC comparing all recorded infections from April through late July, separated by vaccinated and unvaccinated

The percentages of hospitalizations were effectively identical (6.2% for unvaxxed and 6.4% for vaxxed) and the percentage of those hospitalized cases that died was actually worse for the vaccinated

Those numbers could be interpreted as an indication that the protection afforded by the vaccine is largely non-existent

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You understand homicide rates. Please predict who and who will not die by gunshot wound.

Statistically, you can infer what the results might be for me based on race, demographics, etc., but you cannot tell me with certainty that I will die by homicide....unless you are the one holding the pistola. :)
    Or if you (Alpo) were to have evidence that would lead to Hilary Clinton's arrest and imprisonment and she was aware of it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom