miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Easy for the governor to say.
    Probably not going to be affected.
    So for this broad to say, "BE GONE NURSES AND TECHNICIANS!!!" is amazing and comical. How many nurses, techs, doctors, etc. does she think the NG has on hand? And what does she think their regular jobs are?

"Nursing? Ah, well, that's just my NG job. I'm a journeyman electrician by trade. Nursing was just a way to serve my country and get some money for college..."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So for this broad to say, "BE GONE NURSES AND TECHNICIANS!!!" is amazing and comical. How many nurses, techs, doctors, etc. does she think the NG has on hand? And what does she think their regular jobs are?

"Nursing? Ah, well, that's just my NG job. I'm a journeyman electrician by trade. Nursing was just a way to serve my country and get some money for college..."

I cannot get the article to launch.

Is this "free" labor for the hospitals?

Seems like a lucrative opportunity.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I cannot get the article to launch.

Is this "free" labor for the hospitals?

Seems like a lucrative opportunity.
    Well, dammit.

Here's a different link: https://www.military.com/daily-news...guard-assist-health-care-vaccine-mandate.html

Broad gonna use an executive order to, "call in medically trained National Guard members, retirees and workers outside New York" -- so, "SORRY ABOUT RETIREMENT GRAMPS!!! YOU WORK FOR NEW YORK STATE NOW!"

Seriously, who the **** do these people think they are?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, dammit.

Here's a different link: https://www.military.com/daily-news...guard-assist-health-care-vaccine-mandate.html

Broad gonna use an executive order to, "call in medically trained National Guard members, retirees and workers outside New York" -- so, "SORRY ABOUT RETIREMENT GRAMPS!!! YOU WORK FOR NEW YORK STATE NOW!"

Seriously, who the **** do these people think they are?
    What I don't get, is who's going to the guardsmen's jobs while they're doing something they're totally unqualified (and unhappy) to do?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    What I don't get, is who's going to the guardsmen's jobs while they're doing something they're totally unqualified (and unhappy) to do?
    I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like a large percentage of medial staff in this organization

EDIT: And in this document, I don't see a slide saying, "AND WE HAVE ****ING HUNDREDS OF NURSES READY FOR THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST TO CALL UP AT ANY TIME, YO!"

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    At work, since they laid off some front line people, they actually had the nerve to ask for volunteers from other areas to work on the frontlines, even without pay as a way to "donate" our time... :rolleyes:

KandyR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 24, 2021
    Luray
    Using taxpayer money to bribe someone to take a vaccine OR vote is wrong.. Also, by their own account only 50-60% of the employees at the CDC is vaccinated according to the CDC chiefette. She said CDC can't require employees to be vaccinated or even ask if they have been so she didn't have a number. When everyone in the Federal govt. is vaccinated then they might convince me to consider it. Although it's a small percentage, too many people have expired within an hour of being vaccinated for me to consider it.
    And why is Congress and their staffers exempt from the mandate? (should be "persondate" since 'man' and 'woman' aren't supposed to be used anymore) :nuts:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    "He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers – he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are."

source: https://www.breitbart.com/faith/202...s-unvaccinated-people-arent-listening-to-god/

So now they are forcing religion down our throats? What about the separation of church and state they are constantly gripping about?

This sea hag has just stepped into some slippery, sweet smelling ****!

She loves us, she loves us so much, but a small group is making our happiness impossible.

Jim Jones last recording

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heard the other day one of the mega churches preaching take the jab.
    Made me think about almost twenty years ago when pastors broke the story on the clergy response teams.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “why hasn’t this been considered?”
    That’s all he’s asking. Seems very reasonable, unless you (the ‘they’ you) have something to hide.
    He ran in '16. Hasn't it thus ALREADY been considered? He bailed in February, so I guess internal polling wasn't going very well

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    He ran in '16. Hasn't it thus ALREADY been considered? He bailed in February, so I guess internal polling wasn't going very well
    It was a question he asked in the video, hence the quotes. In the video he is asking why people’s immunity who have had covid is not considered.
    This is way after everything you are talking about.

chiraqi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Chicago but not for long
    That "dude" is not likely representative of the FDA, anymore than a military officer saying we should just nuke the b@stards....
    Is he an official public representative of FDA? Nah. Does he represent the paternalistic attitude of a policymakers, advisors, and other bureaucrats at FDA (and CDC)? Yes.

I love this guy's final admission in the video is that his higher-ups are politically motivated. If even he thinks so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom