• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How valuable is it if not authenticated? I'm not gonna believe it until it is. Why should I? I could have made a graphic of a text conversation between Ramos and Joe Biden himself, and posted it on a chan site. And people would believe it. Would you believe that?
    Yes

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Past acts only make it unsurprising if it were true. It doesn't make that one thing true. It actually happening makes it true, and before we decide to integrate that into our beliefs, we should have some pretty good evidence that it's true. Why should I believe it? I mean give me a good reason. I already think this world is ****ed up enough for it to be true. I still need a reason.

Sure.

Remember the Maddox

Or is it Remember the Maine?

The central state has a long history of deception and "sacrificing others" in order to obtain an objective.

If you're going to make an omelette, you got to break a few eggs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wish you have a flying **** what msn sources said as compared to how often you criticize conservative ones…
    Oh. There's no need to talk about mainstream news sources. No one here trusts them. I don't. You don't. But, I'd like to suggest to you that some of the sources you do trust, are not as trustworthy as you think they are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure.

Remember the Maddox

Or is it Remember the Maine?

The central state has a long history of deception and "sacrificing others" in order to obtain an objective.

If you're going to make an omelette, you got to break a few eggs.
    Sure. But that does not justify every way you can imagine that they are deceiving you. I mean. Pick something that has real ass proof.

Just because the story is delicious, doesn't mean it's true. And I'm not saying that this ISN'T true. I'm saying there's insufficient evidence to actually believe it. It may turn out true. It may not turn out true. It's silly to believe something just because someone posted an unauthenticated image and claimed it was fbi talking to the shooters. It's just feeding into beliefs you already have.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jamil will say that's not a valid source!
    I mean. It's NYT.

I'll say this about vetting sources. If they report something that is surprising given their bias. In other words, something that would tend not to support the views they like to report, then it doesn't fit the "they have a reason to lie" thing. So it could be true. I haven't read it yet. I'll get to it. So given the story they wrote, do you think they have a reason to say it if they knew it wasn't true? If you think they do, then be skeptical. If not, then it could be legit.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh. There's no need to talk about mainstream news sources. No one here trusts them. I don't. You don't. But, I'd like to suggest to you that some of the sources you do trust, are not as trustworthy as you think they are.
    The truth is; I do not trust any sources. Been burned too many times. You remind me of the critics of Chariots of the the gods book, it had something like 300 question marks but no one read it that way. What is fascinating about GWP is how much news they break that is buried in a multi page article on NYT with a completely different headline…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As somebody else posted here, that murderous thug could have used a sharp stick to murder that many given the time he was granted.
    Yeah, so much for the theory behind limiting magazine size. A bolt action single shot would have been as effective if not as scary.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sure. But that does not justify every way you can imagine that they are deceiving you. I mean. Pick something that has real ass proof.

Just because the story is delicious, doesn't mean it's true. And I'm not saying that this ISN'T true. I'm saying there's insufficient evidence to actually believe it. It may turn out true. It may not turn out true. It's silly to believe something just because someone posted an unauthenticated image and claimed it was fbi talking to the shooters. It's just feeding into beliefs you already have.

Given its long and consistent track record, my starting point is most always "state is a lying sack of ****" until I see otherwise.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    It doesn't matter what the actual truth is at this point. There is so much incorrect information that people are going to latch onto the pieces that they find most emotionally charged and run with it as fact.

People are going to continue to say the door was left open, regardless of facts. This thread has become the Washington Post comment section

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yeah, so much for the theory behind limiting magazine size. A bolt action single shot would have been as effective if not as scary.

True, but completely irrelevant to this centralizing scum. Infringement is all that matters....at any cost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was propped open....and just didn't lock when closed..... Hmmmm why prop it open if it doesn't lock when closed.

Smells like **** from a bull.
    I've seen a lot of doors not latch. They get hung on the latch and don't close all the way. The door to my son's apartment building is like that. If you don't pull it shut it won't latch and so anyone could come into the building.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I've seen a lot of doors not latch. They get hung on the latch and don't close all the way. The door to my son's apartment building is like that. If you don't pull it shut it won't latch and so anyone could come into the building.

Sure....but why was it propped to begin with?

Then, when a murderous thug is in the area shouldn't one ensure it is latched after the prop is removed?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom