• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The final messages from the shooter online happened just before the plane took off.

8 minutes after the plane landed, the shooter entered the school. It's an 8 minute drive from the airport to the school.

What are the odds of things lining up this accurately?
    Where are you getting this ****?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Everyone in the know, knows why.

People still in denial about the state of our government can't cope with the knowledge.

dvGCcF1.jpg

Here's the "ex" FBI agent encouraging him to do the shooting.
    Do you have anything more than just the image of the text? Is there more? Something that would verify this isn't made up? Did you even look? It's not that I can't believe it. It's that it's pretty extraordinary and kinda needs commensurate proof. The most Occam's Razor friendly narrative is the one we have. You start compounding required assumptions like this and then more is necessary to resolve the assumptions.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Everyone in the know, knows why.

People still in denial about the state of our government can't cope with the knowledge.

dvGCcF1.jpg

Here's the "ex" FBI agent encouraging him to do the shooting.

Is that the "retired fbi agent" that was communicating with the thug in the Buffalo murders or is this another communicating with the Texas murderer?

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Where are you getting this ****?
    The plane thing is public record. The discord with Buffalo shooter and Ramos thing got kicked off on a Chan site I think and the Buffalo news picked it up.

I wanna see this discord, even the name of it before I even start to believe that. Everyone is posting the same like 3 screen grabs but no discord server name or full screenshot

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The plane thing is public record. The discord with Buffalo shooter and Ramos thing got kicked off on a Chan site I think and the Buffalo news picked it up.

I wanna see this discord, even the name of it before I even start to believe that. Everyone is posting the same like 3 screen grabs but no discord server name or full screenshot

Considering how fast information like this disappears, it's important it's not lost to the memory hole.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Okay. Fine. But is it real?

Time may tell.

Time has told about some events in the past dismissed as "conspiracy theories".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Considering how fast information like this disappears, it's important it's not lost to the memory hole.
    How valuable is it if not authenticated? I'm not gonna believe it until it is. Why should I? I could have made a graphic of a text conversation between Ramos and Joe Biden himself, and posted it on a chan site. And people would believe it. Would you believe that?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Time may tell.

Some will be lost until the talking heads at CNN tell them its truth...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time may tell.

Past acts only make it unsurprising if it were true. It doesn't make that one thing true. It actually happening makes it true, and before we decide to integrate that into our beliefs, we should have some pretty good evidence that it's true. Why should I believe it? I mean give me a good reason. I already think this world is ****ed up enough for it to be true. I still need a reason.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom