• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The situation is being portrayed as though ALL the police stood around, outside, waiting as the shooter actively killed people, which doesn't really seem to be the case.

Uvalde is a small community comparatively and if your expecting John McClane to show up at your crisis I have bad news, life is not a Die Hard movie. The people who are going to show up are humans, who might make mistakes, or be prefect, or some combination of that.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Shooting was over by the time the first cops got there, kids and teachers in the classroom he was in were already dead or dying.

One group of cops evacuated the school while another dealt with what they thought, reasonably or unreasonably, was an armed, baracaded suspect in the classroom that they, for some unknown reason, didn't have a key to that they should have.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Shooting was over by the time the first cops got there, kids and teachers in the classroom he was in were already dead or dying.

One group of cops evacuated the school while another dealt with what they thought, reasonably or unreasonably, was an armed, baracaded suspect in the classroom that they, for some unknown reason, didn't have a key to that they should have.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    That's not true. Some children in the classroom placed calls to 911 saying that they were still alive and pleaded for help in the 40+ mins. AFTER LE arrived.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think your opinion has scientific evidence to support it.
    I spent some time on a psychology website to consult factors associated with narcissism before posting. But, I agree with you and Sheldon Cooper in that psychology isn't a real science. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While he was actively shooting?
    During one of the 911 calls made by a student, shots were audible in the background. From the reporting that I've heard/read, the shooting wasn't over in minutes. The shooter was outside the building for 12 minutes before entering. And as near as I can put together from various reports, he took his time.

Now, that may all turn out to be ********. It would certainly not be the first time that the account initially reported is not close to the reality of what actually happened after having more time to collect the facts.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

And how many of those dying kids could have been saved from bleeding out if they got timely medical treatment instead of having to lie on the floor and pretend to be dead so they did not get shot again?

All this so the cops did not have to shoot and kill the suspect who just shot up a school? Screw negotiating, stop the threat.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Interesting,..............if true ;)

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Interesting,..............if true ;)
    The part about a military surveillance plane landing and taking off from uvalde during the time is correct and verified via flight records. I posted a screenshot upthread.

Everyone seems to think it’s a coincidence though….

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"Think of the children" my ***.

This tyrannical son of a ***** and those of its ilk are only about control.

Go **** yourself straight to Hell, obiden. Those of your ilk can do the same.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    And how many of those dying kids could have been saved from bleeding out if they got timely medical treatment instead of having to lie on the floor and pretend to be dead so they did not get shot again?

All this so the cops did not have to shoot and kill the suspect who just shot up a school? Screw negotiating, stop the threat.

It sounds like they were shot at close range with little resistance, so I would say extremely unlikely. They were intentionally murdered, not shot in the mountains of Afghanistan.

There will be a timeline made, using radio traffic, 911 calls, witness statements, video, information known to what officers and when, and all other types of evidence. There are huge gaps that clearly need filled in. Until they are, I am not going to judge because we clearly have incomplete information.

The biggest one for me is, why didn't anyone have a key? Why didn't the school police have a master key? Not having the key could have a cascading effect on the rest of the encounter... He is locked in a classroom behind a door that is going to be almost impossible to breach with common items likely to be carried by a responding patrolman & off duty officers. Even BORTAC didn't breach & clear till someone finally had a key.

If it comes out they just stood around outside and did nothing while he actively murdered 10 year old kids and they did nothing, that is a burden and responsibility they will own.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I agree with your assessment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There will be a timeline made, using radio traffic, 911 calls, witness statements, video, information known to what officers and when, and all other types of evidence. There are huge gaps that clearly need filled in. Until they are, I am not going to judge because we clearly have incomplete information.
    Last I knew they still were changing the timeline and had made a dozen revisions to it. Sure doesn’t give me confidence they are telling the truth and not CYA…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I just saw this in my feed. This is the only thing you need to know they’re not serious about anything other than they gun ban dreams. They don’t care about tearing babies up in the womb, they only care about dead babies when it helps ban guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom