• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    ... Now the conspiracy people will be saying this was all pre planned and anti-gun liberal police wanted this to all happen to further the liberal agenda to take away guns.
    Well, maybe not 'pre planned', but the tried and true playbook is "never let a crisis go to waste!" I'm personally convinced that they at least pre planned the sh** out of how to capitalize on the crisis that they knew would present itself.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Near is a relative term. 70 miles is a 3-day walk, but only a little more than hour by car or truck.
    This is a long thread. I do not know what nearness to a border crossing has to do with a killing by an American citizen in his hometown.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Near is a relative term. 70 miles is a 3-day walk, but only a little more than hour by car or truck.
    This is a long thread. I do not know what nearness to a border crossing has to do with a killing by an American citizen in his hometown.
    So you don’t read the thread but are willing to make statements about the intent of others in the thread?? It was because a federal agent whose job it is to secure our border that made entry and stopped the killing. How about go make your thinly veiled political BS statements somewhere else.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My Bad. Thanks for setting me straight. I heard in early reporting that this was an entry point, and that's why the BP agents were there. I didn't check, and that's on me.

So... Branden STILL won't visit the border!
    They operate all over the place. They have jurisdiction within 100 miles of the border.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He was killed by a Border Patrol Officer.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They will have an even bigger situation when Parents start showing up with their own firearms desperate to go in and save their children if no one else will.

What parent would’nt be willing to put their own life on the line to do so?

I would not/could not hesitate.
    That’s exactly what’s going to happen next time. And I’d put money says it’s not just uncle joe with a shotgun but a couple people showing up fully kitted out.

I’m starting to wonder more and more if mine shouldn’t live in my vehicle

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That’s exactly what’s going to happen next time. And I’d put money says it’s not just uncle how with a shotgun but a couple people showing up fully kitted out.

I’m starting to wonder more and more if mine shouldn’t live in my vehicle

Always have an AR in the vehicle along with loaded magazines.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Always have an AR in the vehicle along with loaded magazines.
    Yep. They don’t make safes for vehicles for nothing.

Rifle, extra mags, first aid kit, bottled water, and a small amount of food.

Of course, the handgun as well, but that stays on me everywhere, so I don’t count that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    SCOTUS disagrees. Castle Rock v Gonzalez.

There is rah-rah, happy talk; and then there is reality.

Reality is that we are always our own first, last, and only line of defense - and that we are always the real, first responder.
    If you can 1st get past the actual paid 1st responders to get into the fight.
    Did I read correctly that they tazzed and cuffed people attempting to get their kids. WTAF.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They will have an even bigger situation when Parents start showing up with their own firearms desperate to go in and save their children if no one else will.

What parent would’nt be willing to put their own life on the line to do so?

I would not/could not hesitate.
    I have stated at every one of these threads that it would take a major effort to stop me from going in and dealing with this insanity. To the point of hurting anyone that attempted to stop me.
    It is just mind blowing how these asshats deal with this. It's wrong. period.
    We used to be a country of brave souls willing to help our fellow man. Now we have devolved to a bunch of phone addicts ready to film and stand back with the ability to hamper at every opportunity. LEO seems to have lost what we have them for. The brass is lost to our cause. It's just maddening.

But I digress.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have stated at every one of these threads that it would take a major effort to stop me from going in and dealing with this insanity. To the point of hurting anyone that attempted to stop me.
    It is just mind blowing how these asshats deal with this. It's wrong. period.
    We used to be a country of brave souls willing to help our fellow man. Now we have devolved to a bunch of phone addicts ready to film and stand back with the ability to hamper at every opportunity. LEO seems to have lost what we have them for. The brass is lost to our cause. It's just maddening.

So you don’t read the thread but are willing to make statements about the intent of others in the thread?? It was because a federal agent whose job it is to secure our border that made entry and stopped the killing. How about go make your thinly veiled political BS statements somewhere else.
    OK here we go again.
    Dont make me close this one because if I do there will not be another.
    This goes to all involved.

I have slipped into emotion myself. Its so hard to do when the focus should be on the lives lost and yet we want to understand why. When the facts surface and the total failure of most involved comes to light our anger comes out and rightly so. I am angry. My heart hurts. Those who are supposed to protect and serve have lost their way.

Top Bottom