• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Oh, I definitely agree the left, and some on the right even, will use it to achieve their purpose. That's obvious. I just don't believe the demented kid pulling the trigger has anything to do with the conspiracy. He's just an unwitting pawn, possibly demon-possessed, to be used.

No doubt that kid had problems I saw a picture of him in a dress. Most first time buyers background check do not come back very fast and some get delayed.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    So what were you talking about when you referred to repairing your fence or broken gate?
    Sorry, I left out the word "you". It should have read, "If someone were attacking your wife and children, I do not think that you would choose that time to go out and repair your broken gate or fence to keep out trespassers".

I was responding to the comment in #281. "Because 70 miles is near enough to our intentionally porous border to draw qualified LEOs away from the community so they are not readily available to stop evil". My point was that protecting human life is most important.

Hopefully, I have reviewed this post enough to eliminate typos.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    “Our entire department is thankful that officers did not sustain any life threatening injuries”

Who TF writes this crap? The PR guy needs a new career as well.

Also the entire dept got level 4 plates in 2018 thanks to a grant from the state.

Both of these taken from the Uvalde PD Facebook page.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    How does that case have anything to do with this situation?
    Police failed to enforce the restraining order. The restrainee ignored it, and killed the victim. Victim's family sued the city, claiming they were harmed because police didn't enforce the restraining order, resulting in the victim's death. SCOTUS said that police has no responsibility to do so.

I believe the case law around no duty to protect goes back a lot further than that.
    It likely does.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Not trying to be a smart a$$ here but isn't the best "Breaching tool" a master key held by the Principal the janitor the school secretary? I dont know all the facts here but......
    Doesn’t the school have a KnoxBox? Heck, my little podunk office building has a KnoxBox for firemen to access our building.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Police failed to enforce the restraining order. The restrainee ignored it, and killed the victim. Victim's family sued the city, claiming they were harmed because police didn't enforce the restraining order, resulting in the victim's death. SCOTUS said that police has no responsibility to do so.

It likely does.
    What scotus ruled on is nothing like this Barnum and Baily 3 ring Goat Circus we are experiencing. Nothing at all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    More info on this evil ****

But don't forget....the problem is firearms.
    The parents of a young girl killed in this are pushing for assault weapons bans like that is going to actually save anyone. I feel their pain. My sympathies are with them deeply and my heart hurts for them but lets don't get silly.
    Look at the maniac that did this. It's not the gun.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The parents of a young girl killed in this are pushing for assault weapons bans like that is going to actually save anyone. I feel their pain. My sympathies are with them deeply and my heart hurts for them but lets don't get silly.
    Look at the maniac that did this. It's not the gun.
    Very true. The exact same result could have been achieved with just about any firearm and mag capacity limit.

I've been discussing this with someone who's a 2A butter. (I agree with the 2A but.....) They get too emotionally involved/attached at the outcome. "SOMETHING has to be done."

Yes it's horrifying and almost unimaginable. This world has pure evil in it. But the parties involved are just using this to push their agenda. Nothing more.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I do not know but if have had a recent check ran it only takes a few minutes if it has been a few years takes longer also seems that a lot of leos and former military get delayed
    Ive been doing them since Brady kicked in,
    I believe its Poppycock, sometimes instant to sometimes 24 hours wait.
    I would go with ones name, last name, birth date, address, drivers license # is close or matches someone who is or was a problem.
    Nics has no idea what you have done or do for a living. Gunstore sillyness.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very true. The exact same result could have been achieved with just about any firearm and and mag capacity limit.

I've been discussing this with someone who's a 2A butter. (I agree with the 2A but.....) They get too emotionally involved/attached at the outcome. "SOMETHING has to be done."

Yes it's horrifying and almost unimaginable. This world has pure evil in it. But the parties involved are just using this to push their agenda. Nothing more.
    Yes something has to be. Weed these sick POS out when they expose their evil at the 1st opportunity. How many of the last 5 mass shootings have involved a mentally deranged person. Answer...."ALL" od them. Thats what has to be done peoples.

Top Bottom