• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Great match today. Really like the name of the all steel stage!!:D I just don't know where you come up with a stage like that.:dunno:

The wind was fun too. it should come around when were ready to tare down.

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Well done Daniel!! Awesome match today.

Mike, thanks giving me some RO time. It was good to practice. I started to get the hang of it on the last few people. I'm looking forward to doing that more in the future.

Cant wait until the next match!!!

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Great time today. Thanks Daniel and everyone who assisted.

I find new things to work on every match. This match was second shot. I gotta start calling those.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    56 shooters WOW awsome turn out today! Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot today. And special thanks to all the setup and tear down crew. Made my job a lot easier. Plan to see alot more steel in the comming matches. It is one of my weaknesses and I can use as much practice on it as I can get. It sounds like alot more people could use the practice too. You guys whining about the star plan on seeing it also. Ill see if I can borrow one from Brent and maybe have two on one stage similar to the stage he put on earlier this month at Warsaw..lol. Cant wait till next month.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Ill see if I can borrow one from Brent and maybe have two on one stage similar to the stage he put on earlier this month at Warsaw..lol. Cant wait till next month.

We have 3 you could use!!! Get one from Coach, One from Gavin that makes 6 .:nailbite:

Daniel's all star review !!!!!:scared:

remind me why me why in miss open!!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    56 shooters WOW awsome turn out today! Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot today. And special thanks to all the setup and tear down crew. Made my job a lot easier. Plan to see alot more steel in the comming matches. It is one of my weaknesses and I can use as much practice on it as I can get. It sounds like alot more people could use the practice too. You guys whining about the star plan on seeing it also. Ill see if I can borrow one from Brent and maybe have two on one stage similar to the stage he put on earlier this month at Warsaw..lol. Cant wait till next month.

Ordering that Dawson rear adjustable tomorrow morning :D. My 'star' performances have been getting worse :dunno:.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks Rob! I ordered new front and rear sights yesterday and today I may step up and order the Apex Trigger kit.

I need to get as accurate as you and fast as possible.

No prob!
    I'll trade some of my accuracy for some of your speed. :):

I've got the Apex Sear, it's really well worth the $30 or so. Getting a Glock trigger to be almost that good took me a bit more money and quite a bit more work polishing this and stoning that. It's what really sold me on the M&P platform.
    I've been thinking about getting the other Apex stuff, but I know it's not the gun that's limiting me. I need to "see" faster. Maybe an FO front sight will help that....:dunno:

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Well I order Dawsob Precision adjustable rear sight and matching fiber optic front sight, all spec'ed for the M&P Pro. I also ordered my first couple of shooting books so I could "edumacate" my self.

Right now i am really tempted to order the complete Apex kit. I too know the real problem is me, but the question is: should I do it now and begin training with it now versus working hard with what I got, to only have to relearn with the APex Kit later???

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Which books did you get?

I ordered "with winning in mind" yesterday. It was mentioned alot as a good read for the mental part of the game over the Enos forum, so I figured it be worth a look.

Top Bottom