• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Thinking about putting together a practice/class At ACC Sunday a couple of feild courses and 1 short course of fire. Nothing real fancy. But challenging.Throw me a few bucks to help cover targets and such. Is anybody interested?

Hmmmm, interesting. Start time?

I can certainly use the practice...

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thinking about putting together a practice/class At ACC Sunday a couple of feild courses and 1 short course of fire. Nothing real fancy. But challenging.Throw me a few bucks to help cover targets and such. Is anybody interested?

I would have been there but working Saturday night and told the wife there wasn't any shoots Sunday so she invited the family over for a cookout. Probably wouldn't look too good if I slid out the back door with my gear, however it wouldn't be the first time. :D

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I would have been there but working Saturday night and told the wife there wasn't any shoots Sunday so she invited the family over for a cookout. Probably wouldn't look too good if I slid out the back door with my gear, however it wouldn't be the first time. :D

Steve,

I'll slip out of Hannah's open house and pick you up on the way:D

on second thought I might not live through that one

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Daniel, Chris and I may be able to shoot that day. I will try again to PM but I don't have the post count. Let us know if this is happening.
    This is going to happen!!! Just let me know for sure if you are in or not. You can use facebook if you prefer or have your wife do it..lol. With you 2 that will make 8. we will have a big feild course a smaller feild course and a stand and shoot with steel... hahahahahahaha

Also we should be able to do this in one bay since we will just be using barrels for walls shouldnt take long to reset the stages

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    This is going to happen!!! Just let me know for sure if you are in or not. You can use facebook if you prefer or have your wife do it..lol. With you 2 that will make 8. we will have a big feild course a smaller feild course and a stand and shoot with steel... hahahahahahaha

Also we should be able to do this in one bay since we will just be using barrels for walls shouldnt take long to reset the stages

Where is a good place to buy steel targets? If they are not stupid expensive, I wouldn't mind having a few for training.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Steve,

I'll slip out of Hannah's open house and pick you up on the way:D

on second thought I might not live through that one

Last time I did that I was on the road for 3 days and she cooled down by the time I got home. She is older and meaner now so if we do this we better plan on finding other places to shoot for a week or so until she cools off.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom