• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I stopped by the range to sight in this afternoon. Ground could be a little wet tomorrow, so I'd recommend wearing your gore-tex boots if you've got them. ACC drains pretty well due to all the gravel that they put down last year, but it could be a little wet.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    How does one go about horning in on y'alls squad(s)? Say I wanted to shoot with the guys here that I don't know versus other guys not on INGO that I don't know...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How does one go about horning in on y'alls squad(s)? Say I wanted to shoot with the guys here that I don't know versus other guys not on INGO that I don't know...

Can you handle loud, obnoxious and sometimes profane language? Is your self esteem fragile? Mercy compassion and political correctness we are not real good at.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Talked to Rhino on the phone. He is not coming because 51 is too hot. Season is winding down for him since the heat is on the way.

Plus he was whining about no SHO/WHO stages.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Can you handle loud, obnoxious and sometimes profane language? Is your self esteem fragile? Mercy compassion and political correctness we are not real good at.

I wen through one of your classes. You sir are a *****cat compared to being at an army base all day long.

As for fitting in with the fat middle age guys I just hope I shoot half as well. I will take solace in tje fact that as a time thing goes I shot your setup on the range 8 seconds slower with a reload and a made up mike. :)

I should be ok. I do look forward to shooting with JT and I hope some of you other guys are in the same squad. I am looking forward to pushing myself and getting a good score for a classification and stay in that this year and compete against you all :)

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Ok bottom line do I have to join uspsa to shoot and if so how much? Then how much is match fee and such. I am interested in revolver wish I could use my 627 revolver but I guess it is a six shot capacity, right.? I really want to do this but just not sure. My 625 is for bowling pins and I load them sort of warm. I will need a good recipe for reloads. Maybe what I really want to shoot is steel challenge?

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Ok bottom line do I have to join uspsa to shoot and if so how much? Then how much is match fee and such. I am interested in revolver wish I could use my 627 revolver but I guess it is a six shot capacity, right.? I really want to do this but just not sure. My 625 is for bowling pins and I load them sort of warm. I will need a good recipe for reloads. Maybe what I really want to shoot is steel challenge?

You do not have to join to shoot a local match.The match fees are usually 20 or less. Most revolver guys shoot a 45 with moon clips. I'm not much help with the revolver stuff:). but someone will have answer for you

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Jason I would say just come out and give it a try. you will definatly need moon clips..
    Tomorrow will be mostly stand and shoots with reloads. I think I will scratch the feild courses as of now. There is still some snow on the range and dont want any accidents. Two of the classifiers have movement thinking about salting those areas if any snow or ice remain. So plan on two bigger stand and shoots one 20rds and the other 32rds. if this changes by morning then I guess it will be feild coureses. we shall see. Hope to see everybody there.

Ps Coach can ya proof read this for me? I tink it good tho

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Jason I would say just come out and give it a try. you will definatly need moon clips..
    Tomorrow will be mostly stand and shoots with reloads. I think I will scratch the feild courses as of now. There is still some snow on the range and dont want any accidents. Two of the classifiers have movement thinking about salting those areas if any snow or ice remain. So plan on two bigger stand and shoots one 20rds and the other 32rds. if this changes by morning then I guess it will be feild coureses. we shall see. Hope to see everybody there.

Ps Coach can ya proof read this for me? I tink it good tho

Proof reading is immpossible after the post has been made:)

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Talked to Rhino on the phone. He is not coming because 51 is too hot. Season is winding down for him since the heat is on the way.

Plus he was whining about no SHO/WHO stages.
    Call him back and tell him carefull what you ask for. I still have one to finish. Think Ill give everybody a sneak peak of Coach's par time stage with a added string!!!

Top Bottom