• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Good match! Great seeing people I haven't seen in awhile. Loved the " feet wet" classifier. Took a new shooter with me and this will get her classified.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    What a blast!

I'm uploading pics and vids to photo bucket as I type this, will post the link and some pics and such when it's done.

I didn't DQ, I really didn't have any RO tell me I did anything wrong so I'm all happy about that. I had fun, I shot decent for my first USPSA math, might stay in the "U" classification but it's all good.

Next match can we please not have any of those damn white targets, I'm ok if I screw up and get a Mike, but shees a no shoot on top of it as well, for half an inch, dude should have ducked or done some kind of combat movement to get the hell outta the way!

It was a blast, thanks to Mongo for hosting this and ACC, I will be at more this year.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    We could have shot the field course after the first go round. Classifier 03-09 went in at 91%, 99-24 at 88%, 03-08 78% and the rest was kinda down hill. Had fun in the snow.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    5 of the 6 came in as B scores for me in L-10, so I'm about where I should be. That will bump me up to B in L-10 to go along with my SS classification on the next run.

The drive down this morning wasn't too bad and I may try to make it down for the regular 4th Sunday matches as I don't have anything to shoot that week unless there is a major or a 3gun event.

Good day overall!

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    It was great putting some faces with the screen names today! I couldn't believe Rhino was one of my old shooting buddies from Coal Creek Gun Club back in the 90's! And riverman67 & downrange72 were a couple of old friends too back before they started shooting.

Let me tell you, 15 years is too long to stay out of this sport! With the shift work I do I’m not sure how many events I will be able to make this year but I will make what I can.

Rhino, I still think those are the same shorts you were wearing back in the 90's when we used to shoot, I don't care what you say...

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks everybody for coming out to play and enjoy the wonderful weather with us. Sorry about the wet feet but at least it wasnt raining!! Cant say I had a great day but I got to shoot a little. Its not If it will happen its WHEN! Who the hell did that trigger job? Freakin idiot!!!! At least it wasnt 3-6 hours away lol. Really enjoyed seeing all the new shooters today I think we had at least 10.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    It was great putting some faces with the screen names today! I couldn't believe Rhino was one of my old shooting buddies from Coal Creek Gun Club back in the 90's! And riverman67 & downrange72 were a couple of old friends too back before they started shooting.

Let me tell you, 15 years is too long to stay out of this sport! With the shift work I do I’m not sure how many events I will be able to make this year but I will make what I can.

Rhino, I still think those are the same shorts you were wearing back in the 90's when we used to shoot, I don't care what you say...

It is a small world!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Mongo for putting on a great match today, and for directing the crew that helped push my car out of the mud... I'll be more careful next time; I guess that "traction control" isn't a license to park anywhere.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    WOW, 55+ shooters, 10 or so new shooters, looks like it is going to be a good year.

Now I need to see if the Section Coordinator will get my classification knocked back down due to sucking real bad........

according to they was I scored today I should be a B class in SS and L10........

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    WOW, 55+ shooters, 10 or so new shooters, looks like it is going to be a good year.

Now I need to see if the Section Coordinator will get my classification knocked back down due to sucking real bad........

according to they was I scored today I should be a B class in SS and L10........

Hey Coach. How do you spell Wah Wah Wah? It's not on "spell check" .

On a serious note: Congrats to all the new competitors. I hope you had a great time and will join us when the weather is much better. Long field courses are AWESOME!

Also, thanks to all the folks that spent their valuable time to recruit these new guys. I salute you:rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom