Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wen through one of your classes. You sir are a *****cat compared to being at an army base all day long.

As for fitting in with the fat middle age guys I just hope I shoot half as well. I will take solace in tje fact that as a time thing goes I shot your setup on the range 8 seconds slower with a reload and a made up mike. :)

I should be ok. I do look forward to shooting with JT and I hope some of you other guys are in the same squad. I am looking forward to pushing myself and getting a good score for a classification and stay in that this year and compete against you all :)

I was in class that was my good behavior. Like a big ass onion there are many levels that I have not yet tapped in public. Plus I was just warning the sensitive types. Normal people who are bitter to the core should be good to go.

I have decided to follow up the dry fire session today with heavy drinking and youtube clips of Full Metal Jacket.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    If I were to just show up tomorrow and pay my USPSA dues could I get my old USPSA number back and get requalified? It has been probably around 15 years or so since I was active?

Not sure you can do it local. Had a guy last year re up after a long time off and I had to resend his classification score back in. He had shoot some match's at are club earlier that year before he rejoined.

I would put pending down and call Val at USPSA on Monday and they should be able to set you up.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    If you're shooting all new brass and you don't reload, you're always welcome on my squad...:D

I'm shooting Federal 9mm from Wally World. I don't reload yet. You're welcome to all that... :D

And yes, I can handle the loud, profane and obnoxious. I'm open to any and all unsolicited advice.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'm shooting Federal 9mm from Wally World. I don't reload yet. You're welcome to all that... :D

And yes, I can handle the loud, profane and obnoxious. I'm open to any and all unsolicited advice.

third horse fourth race.
    Lock your foot locker in boot camp.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    OK, no replies so I just reuped and if I can get up early enough I will be there tomorrow. I hope my equipment still qualifies for something with my single stack 1911.

Somewhere back around halfway someone said to make sure you put down PENDING for your USPSA number when you sign in.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Somewhere back around halfway someone said to make sure you put down PENDING for your USPSA number when you sign in.

Yeah, I saw that but since my number is still in the system and I just reenlisted I'm hoping it will work. I may also give USPSA a call on Monday as suggested.

Now if I can only find all of my old stuff and be legal I will have it made.

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    Chances are low but, does anyone have a reverse recoil plug for a Tanfoglio / EAA Witness that I could borrow/buy? Mine broke today during bowling pins :(. I got one on order, but I would like to shoot it tomorrow.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom