• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WOW, 55+ shooters, 10 or so new shooters, looks like it is going to be a good year.

Now I need to see if the Section Coordinator will get my classification knocked back down due to sucking real bad........

according to they was I scored today I should be a B class in SS and L10........

you and me both :yesway:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Is that a jelly donut private pyle???

Next year's state section theme?

Are you allowed chow in the barracks Pvt Pyle?

Sir No sir!

And why is that Pvt Pyle,

Sir because I'm too heavy sir.

Because you are a disgusting fat body Pvt Pile.

I have failed, and because I have failed you have failed.

They're payin for you eat it!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    As promised here are some of the things that went on in our squad today.

We were graced by Tiger Woods, makin sure his shot was all lined up...
    http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll234/oef5hunter/?action=view&current=M2U00274.mp4

My wife getting in on the jokes, she said that this was a shooters perspective shot, targets in back always look taller.

Max doing a fine job of showing us how to shoot this string without killing the white man!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah! All Done just letting you sweat JT! Errr Jake! :D

They are presently being entered. Expect Completion tomorrow evening!

My hat is off to Bart for doing this, doing a classifier match and having 2nd round shooters is not fun.

I am sure that at the next shooters meeting there will be a moment given to how important it is to make sure that the score sheets are filled out correctly and that you talley all the boxes up and circle the hits etc.

Thanks to Daniel, Bart and the ACC crew that went out yesterday to set up and were there until at least 5:00 tearing down and putting everything away.

Every match needs the volunteers to come out and set up and help tear down, without the help people will burn out real quick.

Every club this year needs this help, this is the only way to keep having good matches with great stages.
    Everyone knows how to hammer spikes, staple targets and run a screw gun. An extra hour before the match helping and then helping tear down goes along way.

Thanks again for those that helped to put this match on.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    My hat is off to Bart for doing this, doing a classifier match and having 2nd round shooters is not fun.

I am sure that at the next shooters meeting there will be a moment given to how important it is to make sure that the score sheets are filled out correctly and that you talley all the boxes up and circle the hits etc.

Thanks to Daniel, Bart and the ACC crew that went out yesterday to set up and were there until at least 5:00 tearing down and putting everything away.

Every match needs the volunteers to come out and set up and help tear down, without the help people will burn out real quick.

Every club this year needs this help, this is the only way to keep having good matches with great stages.
    Everyone knows how to hammer spikes, staple targets and run a screw gun. An extra hour before the match helping and then helping tear down goes along way.

Thanks again for those that helped to put this match on.

+100

For my first match this was awesome! I will be at more and I will be able to stick around to finish it. My wife hasn't been 100% lately and with the cold and wet feet, today wasn't the day to bring her for a 12 hour day.

Thanks again to all the RO's and score people. I've done it at the GSSF match, but I'm not a certified RO for USPSA yet.

Matt

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    OK for all you Sweaters!

I am half way completed, but my eyelids are telling me I am a DUMBA$$! :):

It is just the entering part and eyes are crossing (:n00b:). Will get completed tomorrow as promised and get them sent out, uploaded, and posted somewhere.

Thanks everyone for allowing us to have a great match and WELCOME new shooters!

Great to see you at the range!!!! :coffee: Ain't working now! (Immune)

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    It is not fun to set at the computer all afternoon entering all the data after shooting the match and tearing down all the other stuff. My hat is off to all who do the stats and all the behind the scene things that must get done for a match to be put on. Thanks to all who helps.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hope we got some new shooters hooked on this. The regular monthly matches are alot different, added movement and breaking down stages.
    Keep coming out

get with Aron (Coach) and ACT if you want to learn more about these and get a class or two between matches

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was good to get out and shoot in Feb. I would like to have done better. The second run was much better than the first. Looking forward to South Central next weekend already.

Thoughts and Prayers need to be with Bob Trueblood as his health is in question.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    It was great putting some faces with the screen names today! I couldn't believe Rhino was one of my old shooting buddies from Coal Creek Gun Club back in the 90's! And riverman67 & downrange72 were a couple of old friends too back before they started shooting.

Let me tell you, 15 years is too long to stay out of this sport! With the shift work I do I’m not sure how many events I will be able to make this year but I will make what I can.

Rhino, I still think those are the same shorts you were wearing back in the 90's when we used to shoot, I don't care what you say...

It was good to see you .
    I can only get out every other weekend myself.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Quick question about the scores.

I'm in no way asking when they will be done, I'm not asking when I can see them or anything like that.

Here is my question;
    I know that Bart is doing the data entry on the 55 shooters now and it will take him some time to get those scores done. Is he the one submitting to USPSA or is this just for the ACC web site and someone, mongo, submits them to USPSA?

Just wondering the process, I know data, it's all I do for work and I send Bart another :patriot::ingo: for stepping up and doing data entry. I don't think I want to ever do what I do every day of the week when I'm supposed to be out having fun!

If this is a dumb question....Get used to it Francis, there will be a lot of them ;)

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Quick question about the scores.

I'm in no way asking when they will be done, I'm not asking when I can see them or anything like that.

Here is my question;
    I know that Bart is doing the data entry on the 55 shooters now and it will take him some time to get those scores done. Is he the one submitting to USPSA or is this just for the ACC web site and someone, mongo, submits them to USPSA?

Just wondering the process, I know data, it's all I do for work and I send Bart another :patriot::ingo: for stepping up and doing data entry. I don't think I want to ever do what I do every day of the week when I'm supposed to be out having fun!

If this is a dumb question....Get used to it Francis, there will be a lot of them ;)

Matt, I will be doing the data entry and uplaod to USPSA also, as well email all competitors the scores when complete. Mongo is the match director (he does the stage designs and facilitates match org, setup, & tear down) SAFETY!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Cool, thanks for the reply.

Now I'll have to remember to check that email account lol.

I know that on my photobucket that my wife got a lot of pictures of JT and I, next match she is at I'll have her take more vids and pics of the other shooters. I kinda wanted a baseline of one shooter to look at and JT has been kind enough to take me under his wing so to speak to teach me the ropes.

She takes great photos, needs some work with the cam corder but it's all good, thanks for having her and sorry she seemed a bit out of it, she was lol.

Top Bottom