• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I was one of the New guys in attendence. I shot single stack. I was there representing our totally unofficial "team Crane" (haha). I shot in Hickman's squad...

Anyone have any pictures?

We shot some HD video; of myself, the 2 guys I came with (Owen and Mark), and I think, some of the others in our squad. My girlfriend was behind the camera (the girl who brought the chocolate chip cookies...), and I haven't reviewed them all yet so I'm not sure who all she got on video...

She is currently uploading it all to our home computer as we speak...

But anywho, I had a great time, I learned A LOT, and I'm just (literally) getting started. What a great time and great group of people. You guys suck because now I'm hooked!

I wanted to thank everyone (from the bottom of my "greenhorn" heart) for the hospitality, all the helpful hints, the constructive criticism, and the great team atmosphere. It was a really good time.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    We didn't get any pics of Team Crane, but you all did a great job.

Cookies are now a must! your wife and mine will have to come to all the matches so that they can feed us, photo us and all the other wonderful stuff that our better halves do for us!

Was great shooting with you guys, I was the big tall goofy bastard!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I normally take a lot of pictures/video, but since we were shooting so many classifiers, I put the camera away.

My videos are normally at youtube.com/hickmanplace and on the club's facebook pages.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    We didn't get any pics of Team Crane, but you all did a great job.

Cookies are now a must! your wife and mine will have to come to all the matches so that they can feed us, photo us and all the other wonderful stuff that our better halves do for us!

Was great shooting with you guys, I was the big tall goofy bastard!

It was nice to have met you Mr. big tall goofy bastard. :D

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Good match, although I did poorly.

Must admit I was tired at the end of shooting only the one round and opted not to shoot the second round. I was also in a grumpy mood due to sore feet, which was obvious to some during dinner.

That said, I am thankful that Autozone has late hours on Sunday, or Coach would have had to spend the night at my place! Nothing like performing an alternator and battery install in a hasty manner.

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Yes, it was a good match. Opportunities to get classified in two categories in the same day don't come along very often. This should get me classified in Production and L-10.

Thanks to all those that made it possible.

I need some serious 'P' time though. It might help that the weather is starting to break now.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Good match, although I did poorly.

Must admit I was tired at the end of shooting only the one round and opted not to shoot the second round. I was also in a grumpy mood due to sore feet, which was obvious to some during dinner.

That said, I am thankful that Autozone has late hours on Sunday, or Coach would have had to spend the night at my place! Nothing like performing an alternator and battery install in a hasty manner.

Thanks for the help. Autozone is wall to wall on Sunday evenings.:dunno:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    You're not allowed to post until you tell us the scores are up!

:D

Scores will be up/out within the Hour! (If all goes well) I am a virgin at this! Bear with me!

However!

IF the people keeping score would Tally at the bottom it would go a lot quicker. I have to add and if it gets past 10 Alphas or Charlies I have to take my freaking sock off! It's too damn cold for that! :laugh:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Scores will be up/out within the Hour! (If all goes well) I am a virgin at this! Bear with me!

However!

IF the people keeping score would Tally at the bottom it would go a lot quicker. I have to add and if it gets past 10 Alphas or Charlies I have to take my freaking sock off! It's too damn cold for that! :laugh:

Thanks for the effort
    That is a lot of classifiers to put in and it ain't Tuesday yet

I hate math too

Top Bottom