• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I knew somebody would catch it.
    (It didn't take a lot conidering who it came from!)
    The pink matches your skirt!

I didnt think it would bother you since you hooked up with the sausage factory! :D (We don't make Sausage! We Slaughter Hogs! :ar15:
    We make bacon, Ribs, Loins, Hams, all the stuff you eat) NO SAUSAGE! Get it right cup cake! :D
    Your job wasnt what I was talking about FLAMMER!!!:D

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Uhh, hate to get back to the topic at hand, but is there anyway a guy could check the sights on his pistol at ACC before the match starts? I'm out of .38Super and am changing to .38SC. Unfortunately I can't fire .38SC yet at my home range. Which will change early next month, but not soon enough for this.

BTW< what IS a flammer?:rolleyes:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Uhh, hate to get back to the topic at hand, but is there anyway a guy could check the sights on his pistol at ACC before the match starts? I'm out of .38Super and am changing to .38SC. Unfortunately I can't fire .38SC yet at my home range. Which will change early next month, but not soon enough for this.

BTW< what IS a flammer?:rolleyes:

What range prohibits 38super?

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Coach,
    They don't ban 38Super, just 38SuperComp. Unfortunately MCFG won't allow 38SC until I ask them to add it to the approved list which I'll be doing at the next board meeting. However, that doesn't help me right now. So is there any way I can sight in at the ACC before the match with 38SuperComp ammo? I've got enough ammo to shoot .38Super at FNS, and .38SC for the ACC. Thanks.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach,
    They don't ban 38Super, just 38SuperComp. Unfortunately MCFG won't allow 38SC until I ask them to add it to the approved list which I'll be doing at the next board meeting. However, that doesn't help me right now. So is there any way I can sight in at the ACC before the match with 38SuperComp ammo? I've got enough ammo to shoot .38Super at FNS, and .38SC for the ACC. Thanks.

I cannot speak for Daniel on that. I am just RM. Usually at a major match like this there is not a place to do it since every bay has a stage set up in it.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort

Are you talking about our club match Sept 25? If so If you can be there at 9am Sunday morning we Should be able to help ya out. If I have an empty Bay. Bring a target with you.
    That is if we have everything done! But Im sure one of the other ROs will be willing to help you.

Oh and by the way skroggster is a flamer!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Everybody make sure you pay attn to the Round cout its higher than normal. And read through the stage description of the classifier its a little different. link is posted in the opening thread

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy

Are you talking about our club match Sept 25? If so If you can be there at 9am Sunday morning we Should be able to help ya out. If I have an empty Bay. Bring a target with you.
    That is if we have everything done! But Im sure one of the other ROs will be willing to help you.

Oh and by the way skroggster is a flamer!

OK, I'll be there at 800Am to help with setup, if nothing else.
    Thanks!!!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    The only difference between 38 super brass and 38 Super Comp is the rim on the case . If you are sighted in for 38 super it should shoot Super Comp to the same point of impact. Same powder charge and bullet. When you change to 38SC you need to put more tension on your extractor due to the small rim size. If you run an Afteck extractor you need to use the one they recommed for 9mm.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Can someone tell me what the classifier re-entry fee is? I was thinking about shooting Limited 10 (minor) with my production rig to get an initial class, think it is a bad idea? :dunno:

Top Bottom