• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    This could possibly become the best thread ever, it will be the official zombie thread not because it's about zombies but cuz it just won't die unless ya shoot it in the head with golden bullets!! Or is that silver bullets? Or are those for yeti? Wait are mummy's actually zombies? I would think they are

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    This could possibly become the best thread ever, it will be the official zombie thread not because it's about zombies but cuz it just won't die unless ya shoot it in the head with golden bullets!! Or is that silver bullets? Or are those for yeti? Wait are mummy's actually zombies? I would think they are

I would say a mummy is a special kind of zombie. It has to meet certain criteria before its a mummy. Also mummys wont have a brain since it would be removed in the mummification process. So shooting them in the head would not work.

Now Frankenstiens monster is another story. Is that a zombie? I mean it is a walking dead man right?

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I would say a mummy is a special kind of zombie. It has to meet certain criteria before its a mummy. Also mummys wont have a brain since it would be removed in the mummification process. So shooting them in the head would not work.

Now Frankenstiens monster is another story. Is that a zombie? I mean it is a walking dead man right?

Reanimated. Toooootaly different.

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I know the dude that worked at Kroger on the westside. He used his in self defense. Nothing happened to him, he's a lucky man and probably saved some lives. I know the whole story, the media doesn't tell the whole story.

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    There was more than one person that entered the store to commit a crime. Two got out and one met a Ruger .380. I can't say much more. He was a hero in my mind.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Kroger doesn't allow carrying firearms while working. He shot and killed one of the robbers. Kroger wasn't going to fire him. Though he felt so bad, that he decided to quit.

I'm well aware of the incident. There is a huge thread on it. I wanted to hear what he knew that wasn't reported in the media.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics