kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe it's left handed Uzi holster

Just saying

No, its very clearly blade shaped and with the retension strap un-buckled like the knife had been there, but is now missing.

I just assumed she had to silently take out a sentry on her way to the photo shoot.

Could be i guess. But there is no blood on her. So maybe she threw the knife? But it looks like it was a fairly large knife so I would say it wouldn't be to good for throwing... It appears the emblems on her arms are that of a Cobra. Maybe she is a member of Cobra... So she took someone out with the knife then suddenly shows up in our thread. Thinking we would be to distracted by her good looks and cool gun to notice her missing knife.... We haven't heard from TinCan in sometime but we all gather in his thread to patiently await his return so he may guide us to the next epic thread. Then this woman pops up out of nowhere missing her knife and flaunting herself before us.

Gentlemen there are only two logical conclusions....

Either SHE IS TinCan or SHE KILLLED TinCan!

indy77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Central Indiana
    No, its very clearly blade shaped and with the retension strap un-buckled like the knife had been there, but is now missing.

Could be i guess. But there is no blood on her. So maybe she threw the knife? But it looks like it was a fairly large knife so I would say it wouldn't be to good for throwing... It appears the emblems on her arms are that of a Cobra. Maybe she is a member of Cobra... So she took someone out with the knife then suddenly shows up in our thread. Thinking we would be to distracted by her good looks and cool gun to notice her missing knife.... We haven't heard from TinCan in sometime but we all gather in his thread to patiently await his return so he may guide us to the next epic thread. Then this woman pops up out of nowhere missing her knife and flaunting herself before us.

Gentlemen there are only two logical conclusions....

Either SHE IS TinCan or SHE KILLLED TinCan!

She doesn't look like a tin can BUT it could be a disguise. Maybe she traded the knife for an Uzi? And the plot thickens.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Could be i guess. But there is no blood on her. So maybe she threw the knife? But it looks like it was a fairly large knife so I would say it wouldn't be to good for throwing...

That is where you are wrong my friend. My room mate and I make our own knives and my first and favorite bowie knife is excellent for throwing... Easier to throw than a regular sissy throwing knife and even if it does not stick in ya, its gonna feel like getting hit by a giant raw piece of steel.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    She doesn't look like a tin can BUT it could be a disguise. Maybe she traded the knife for an Uzi? And the plot thickens.

Aw but no one really knows what TinCan looks like. It could be her and we would never know.

That is where you are wrong my friend. My room mate and I make our own knives and my first and favorite bowie knife is excellent for throwing... Easier to throw than a regular sissy throwing knife and even if it does not stick in ya, its gonna feel like getting hit by a giant raw piece of steel.

Well, go and poke holes in my detective story plot will ya? I had all the sad saxophone music and black and white film noir scenes cooking in my head too. Now i don't feel like it.

Oh well...

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    :facepalm:Okay, for the THIRD time ITT,

*YOU'RE

Your means something belonging to you, as in, "Your grammar is horrendous."

You're, which you're having problems with in your posts, means "you are." It is a contraction.

Your picking on him because his grammer isn't as good as you'res.:laugh:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom