• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Well said, I'll never forget the high school trip my class took to see that film back in the 70's :D

My high school band director set his VCR to record it off of some cable channel overnight the year our band did Romeo and Juliet as our musical theme for marching band.

He hadn't watched it until the entire band sat down to see it. Out of nowhere comes that scene and we all had a laugh, wanted him to rewind it so we could see it again, etc.

Of course this was before the country went nuts and parents started suing the school for every little "misdeed". We made our jokes and moved on about it.

This happened the same year that my English Lit class decided to do Romeo and Juliet, which meant that we watched the movie again in that class. The lit teacher wasn't near as fun because he had found an edited version to show during school.

I found the movie on Netflix the other day. I think I'm going to have to re-watch it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm bored. Posting here to waste time. Nothing sounds like fun right now. I want to go shooting. I only have a little ammo. I miss the days when I could swing by Rualking on the way to the range and pick up a couple hundred rounds. I need to fix my lawn mower. I like cheese. Beer is good. Bacon!!!

More random thoughts from your friend Kawtech.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm bored. Posting here to waste time. Nothing sounds like fun right now. I want to go shooting. I only have a little ammo. I miss the days when I could swing by Rualking on the way to the range and pick up a couple hundred rounds. I need to fix my lawn mower. I like cheese. Beer is good. Bacon!!!

More random thoughts from your friend Kawtech.

Rural king is awesome... my lawn-boy mower has seen better days. It might run, might not. It leaks gas.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    35543574.jpg

...and a HOT chick in skin-tight latex with an Uzi.

women_cosplay_latex_asians_girls_with_guns_baroness_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-827277.jpeg

:cool:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom