• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My company enables them! We had a new engineer start last year. We had a vacation coverage plan in place that would use him, get all the jobs covered, all without anybody having to work 4 hours over, etc. Well, HR decided this guy's first day at work, he needed to go play golf for some stupid reason. When I explained to the HR guy how he was screwing up the plan, he just suggested one of the older guys could just come in early or stay late to cover...for him...to go play golf.
    What's he going to do when they actually expect him to work? Oh that's right, quit!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There were no calls for assistance this morning:rockwoot:

Breakfast was bacon and over easy eggs, and more bacon:bacondance:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is a real butter only household. No margarine in it during our married life... almost 32 years. Perhaps that is the secret of a long marriage.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My fiance is finally done with this semester and she is home for an extended period for the first time since this summer. I had planned on getting up early and making a big breakfast this morning with sausage, bacon, eggs and pancakes to celebrate her first morning home for Christmas break. But when we both woke up this morning we decided to...uh hum... sleep in... instead.

So no big breakfast. Just a rushed bowl of Frosted Flakes and coffee before running out the door to make it to work in time.

It was worth it.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My fiance is finally done with this semester and she is home for an extended period for the first time since this summer. I had planned on getting up early and making a big breakfast this morning with sausage, bacon, eggs and pancakes to celebrate her first morning home for Christmas break. But when we both woke up this morning we decided to...uh hum... sleep in... instead.

So no big breakfast. Just a rushed bowl of Frosted Flakes and coffee before running out the door to make it to work in time.

It was worth it.
    :wrongdoor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph