• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, most "comedians" at that stage of fame are annoying or not really funny...

I don't understand why he even became popular. I don't understand why a lot of things that are "funny" nowadays are considered "funny". I don't understand my generation I guess. And I don't care to.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't understand why he even became popular. I don't understand why a lot of things that are "funny" nowadays are considered "funny". I don't understand my generation I guess. And I don't care to.
    Most of those guys were funny on snl, but the movies try to be funny by being so extreme it just isn't funny. Steve Martin used to be really funny, all of his latest stuff is just a lot of crap with him getting hit in the junk... Not really trying. Hell, snl used to be funny, it's just lame now. Maybe it's just the fact I'm getting older and maybe smarter (but I doubt it)

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Most of those guys were funny on snl, but the movies try to be funny by being so extreme it just isn't funny. Steve Martin used to be really funny, all of his latest stuff is just a lot of crap with him getting hit in the junk... Not really trying. Hell, snl used to be funny, it's just lame now. Maybe it's just the fact I'm getting older and maybe smarter (but I doubt it)
    Agreed -use to watch snl, John B,Dan A - funny skits, the 90s were good. Have not watched in 5 years so cant comment on it lately

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You can own a gun and carry a gun, but if you feel threatend and use it you're screwed in Indiana.

WOW! 444 pages and nearly two years later this thread is still going. Not even the Energizer bunny can match this. Seems like all of our esteemed :ingo:ers are on here—even early Sylvain, Jet Girl, and GoingGreyFast! Maybe this was what drove ol' Scutter to abandon ship? :dunno:

Oh well. Be Calm. Carry On.

:mods::horse::hehe::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    WOW! 444 pages and nearly two years later this thread is still going. Not even the Energizer bunny can match this. Seems like all of our esteemed :ingo:ers are on here—even early Sylvain, Jet Girl, and GoingGreyFast! Maybe this was what drove ol' Scutter to abandon ship? :dunno:

Oh well. Be Calm. Carry On.

:mods::horse::hehe::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:scratch:

Also no need to hit RnR with a stick. :nono:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom