• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Please. Please don't tell me things that will make me have to testify one way or the other, cause I'd send you down the river before I sat down on the stand!

Yeah I realize that if he ever dies and there are suspicious circumstances these posts could be used against me.

Purple....a lot of purple. Then again most of the crap I post should be purple. I should probably just make that my default color

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Yeah I realize that if he ever dies and there are suspicious circumstances these posts could be used against me.

Purple....a lot of purple. Then again most of the crap I post should be purple. I should probably just make that my default color
    I'm not sure purple will hold up in court. I mean, I only use to purple so I don't hurt people's feelings... It's not like I'm actually being sarcastic when I say somebody is an idiot. I'm just a sensitive guy like that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure purple will hold up in court. I mean, I only use to purple so I don't hurt people's feelings... It's not like I'm actually being sarcastic when I say somebody is an idiot. I'm just a sensitive guy like that.

:rofl: I would rep you again if I could. I don't even bother to use the purple for that. I just call it like I see it

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    :rofl: I would rep you again if I could. I don't even bother to use the purple for that. I just call it like I see it
    Well some people are nicer than others, or maybe more considerate of people's feelings, like how I used purple to say your honor was gone, see, I just wanted to spare your feelings ya jerk:p

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Meh, to each their own. I made some big juicy bacon cheese burgers for dinner in my cast iron skillet... Not the smokey love the grill gives it, but close. I think I have 1 left over if your interested?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom