• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    One of mine does too. And he's apparently started snoring. Not sure when that happened but he's sawing logs right next to me :dunno:

My cat used to snore. It was freaking hilarious. She died last January though. :( She was 15yo by our best guess but could have been closer to 17. She was a stray we found living around my dad's hanger.

I don't really like my fiancé's cat though. She is prissy. (cat not my fiancé) My cat was a scraper and appreciated the love and affection I gave her. My fiancé's cat just expects it. And she hates my dog.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My cat used to snore. It was freaking hilarious. She died last January though.
    sad3.gif
    She was 15yo by our best guess but could have been closer to 17. She was a stray we found living around my dad's hanger.

I don't really like my fiancé's cat though. She is prissy. (cat not my fiancé) My cat was a scraper and appreciated the love and affection I gave her. My fiancé's cat just expects it. And she hates my dog.

My family's cat just passed away this year too. She was a stray we rescued from the Flakey Jakes parking lot off of Franklin and Washington, for those who remember it. She was close to 18 years old. First pet I ever had, and I've been a fan of cats ever since.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My cat used to snore. It was freaking hilarious. She died last January though. :( She was 15yo by our best guess but could have been closer to 17. She was a stray we found living around my dad's hanger.

All of my cats (4 of them) were strays. One of them hates the other cats but loves the dogs. I think maybe she's confused about her species

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom