• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The worse is probably knowing the gender of every single noun.
    Like knowing if "a table" is feminine or masculine, and looking under it wont help you. :):

And there is no logic behind it.
    "a Table" is feminine but "a desk" is masculine, even though it can be the same object. :dunno:

Yep. That always drove me nuts. I got to the point that I just assumed if a noun ends with "e" it's feminine. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So say I type something along the lines of " My neighbor is hot" into google and it doesn't know I'm talking about a girl so it uses the masculine verb to translate? So if I said that to you in French I would essentially be calling my hot neighbor lady an attractive man?

Yes it would be like saying "My male neighbor is hot".
    I just tried it with Google, they translate the sentece using the masculine of neighbor. :):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah I saw a gorgeous woman walk into my store the other night. She was smoking hot. Half my crew was drooling over her. Then she spoke...she was not a she...

We went to the movies a few months back to see "City of Bones" (yeah yeah I know my fiancé picked). We saw a couple sitting in front of us and couldn't decide if they were gay or lesbian. Turns out they were straight but we had to wait to see which bathroom they went to tell which was what. The one we thought was a girl was the guy and vise versa.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    You check out to eat some cake and spend some time with the family and loose total track of WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE...........:scratch:

I'm with you. You really got to stay on top of this thread, or you'll be walking in 3 topics later. I cooked dinner and watched a movie, and now I'm completely lost. I'm afraid to go to bed and see what I find in the morning before work... Wallet maybe? Only time can tell.

Oh... sorry for interrupting, everyone! Carry on :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm with you. You really got to stay on top of this thread, or you'll be walking in 3 topics later. I cooked dinner and watched a movie, and now I'm completely lost. I'm afraid to go to bed and see what I find in the morning before work... Wallet maybe? Only time can tell.

Oh... sorry for interrupting, everyone! Carry on :D

I just kind of jump in wherever. No reason to actually have a real "topic" in a thread like this

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I just kind of jump in wherever. No reason to actually have a real "topic" in a thread like this

Oh, I agree :D

I'm just guilty of reading from where I left off, then replying to something as I come across it. Then I realized there are like 7 pages of new post and I've interrupted everyone. I gotta remember this is a unique thread :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I'm just guilty of reading from where I left off, then replying to something as I come across it. Then I realized there are like 7 pages of new post and I've interrupted everyone. I gotta remember this is a unique thread :):

I don't think "unique" covers it. This thread is on a whole different level

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yep, this thread is really "special". :nuts:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

That is indeed my friend. There is no set topic of discussion. This is completely different even than the Status Update threads. The topic can change even in the time it takes to reply to a post.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    That is indeed my friend. There is no set topic of discussion. This is completely different even than the Status Update threads. The topic can change even in the time it takes to reply to a post.

I've never ventured into the Status Update threads, but yes, I've had 4 or 5 posts in between my typing. I guess I'm just slow :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom