• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    So here I am, all alone, in an epic thread, and all I have to say is you can count on me to hold up my end of the posting load. Tin Can is my idol, my hero, my mentor and my friend. I will not succumb to letting his memory fade into oblivion.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!

No sir. It will not stand. Not on my watch. Not on my clock. Not on my hourglass. Not on my sundial. not on my (insert your favorite timepiece here).

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    You can own and carry, but never in your wildest dreams could you create a thread as pointless this as this one began and get it to last almost 2 years and reach 305 pages!

Now true to form, I've posted in here not once, but thrice... This thread should be locked soon. Sorry for the buzz kill, but I'm usually a thread killer. Maybe this thread will be the my "new leaf"?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You can own and carry, but never in your wildest dreams could you create a thread as pointless this as this one began and get it to last almost 2 years and reach 305 pages!

Now true to form, I've posted in here not once, but thrice... This thread should be locked soon. Sorry for the buzz kill, but I'm usually a thread killer. Maybe this thread will be the my "new leaf"?

Nonsense!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I put my pants on!

I should have skipped my comment and just quoted this and added my own "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Haha!

Nonsense!

**Edited** 1000th post, now you must changed all topics currently being discussed to this fact and shower me with rep.

I'd just like to thank the academy... God almighty.... My parents for.. you know... "doing it".... Etc.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I should have skipped my comment and just quoted this and added my own "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Haha!

**Edited** 1000th post, now you must changed all topics currently being discussed to this fact and shower me with rep.

I'd just like to thank the academy... God almighty.... My parents for.. you know... "doing it".... Etc.

1000 posts? Phfff, Newbie. I have almost 500 posts in this thread alone.... Edt: 464 to be exact.

I missed this thread. Posting in it is like putting on an old sweater. Except the sweater has been sitting in the attic and is covered in dust and full of spiders.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    1000 posts? Phfff, Newbie. I have almost 500 posts in this thread alone.... Edt: 464 to be exact.

I missed this thread. Posting in it is like putting on an old sweater. Except the sweater has been sitting in the attic and is covered in dust and full of spiders.
    I know you didn't count all 464 by hand...how did you find that number?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise

That happened to me just a few weeks ago. I grabbed a hoodie out of my closet (hadn't worn it since last winter) and threw it on as I was in the bathroom. I get my head through and in the mirror, I see a giant wolf spider on my chest. I was half asleep, but after that I threw it off and had the heebie-jeebies for hours. Now I have to check all my hoodies before I put them on... yeah, I'm not very manly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom