• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That happened to me just a few weeks ago. I grabbed a hoodie out of my closet (hadn't worn it since last winter) and threw it on as I was in the bathroom. I get my head through and in the mirror, I see a giant wolf spider on my chest. I was half asleep, but after that I threw it off and had the heebie-jeebies for hours. Now I have to check all my hoodies before I put them on... yeah, I'm not very manly.

Gagh! I can't say I hate spiders but I definitely don't like them crawling on me. Ew. My fiance freaks the F out if she even sees one though.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Yeah, I don't care if they're just chilling in a corner, but once they get on me, it's a whole different story. A few years ago, I was sleeping shirtless and felt something sort of tickle my chest as I was starting to doze off. I smacked my chest and felt a sort of "splat" so I turned on the light and found I had spider guts and legs smeared on across my chest. Again, I was quickly awakened.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That happened to me just a few weeks ago. I grabbed a hoodie out of my closet (hadn't worn it since last winter) and threw it on as I was in the bathroom. I get my head through and in the mirror, I see a giant wolf spider on my chest. I was half asleep, but after that I threw it off and had the heebie-jeebies for hours. Now I have to check all my hoodies before I put them on... yeah, I'm not very manly.

Yeah, I don't care if they're just chilling in a corner, but once they get on me, it's a whole different story. A few years ago, I was sleeping shirtless and felt something sort of tickle my chest as I was starting to doze off. I smacked my chest and felt a sort of "splat" so I turned on the light and found I had spider guts and legs smeared on across my chest. Again, I was quickly awakened.
    Do you live in a terrarium?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Do you live in a terrarium?

You'd think! I was living in an unfinished basement at an old house in Anderson when the one crawled across my chest. I have many stories from that basement and spiders. I learned not to mind walking through fresh webs in the mornings as I walked up the stairs to get my coffee. The spider on my hoodie was just bad luck in my new apartment.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I do like watching spiders build webs. I think it is freaking neat that they can do such intricate work so quickly.

And watching them eat other bugs is pretty awesome too.

Ok, I guess spiders are cool as long as they aren't on me.

Edt: 468

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I do like watching spiders build webs. I think it is freaking neat that they can do such intricate work so quickly.

And watching them eat other bugs is pretty awesome too.

Ok, I guess spiders are cool as long as they aren't on me.

Yeah, they can be fun to watch. I just don't like those fuzzy black ones that move/jump really fast.

1357754910_spider_catches_cricket_with_web_using_its_legs.gif

I hate spiders.

Oh, do you?

1329414628_australian_toilet_spider.gif

1277193438_huge-spider-on-the-ceiling.gif

:p

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok now when they get to be bigger than a quarter, I'm with you. That is just to much. Not cool when they are the size of a plate.

If I see one like in those gifs you posted. Oh hell no I would be out of there.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I love me a good burger! Squealers BBQ in Mooresville has the Double Squealer's burger. Topped with spicy BBQ lettuce, fried onions, tomamto and crisp dill pickels... :drool:

It is damn close to the best burger I have ever had. The only ones I have had that are better are the ones I make.;)

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Burgers off the backyard grill are the best, with colby-jack, lettuce, mayo, fresh ripe tomatoes from the garden, and a dark lager. Mmm :D

Anyone ever been to Bud's Burgers & Ice Cream in Carmel? Elk burgers bigger than your head I tell you!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I need some coffee!

I woke up this morning to find that I was OUT OF COFFEE!!! How did I let this happen? I always make sure to buy coffee at the store every other week just so this very thing never happens. Oh well gas station coffee for me this morning. Not as good or as strong as I normally make it but it will have to do for now.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Really? No one?

Am I really gonna have to keep this thing running all on my own.....again?

Well alright I suppose.

Earlier today I was thinking I need to post in this thread, but another thread caught my attention and I forgot. I have let TinCan down.:(

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I need some coffee!

I woke up this morning to find that I was OUT OF COFFEE!!! How did I let this happen? I always make sure to buy coffee at the store every other week just so this very thing never happens. Oh well gas station coffee for me this morning. Not as good or as strong as I normally make it but it will have to do for now.

I don't drink it but my wife does. I always have some in my preps. She never runs out though so I haven't had a chance to be the hero on that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom