newb gingrich

attachment.php

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It is true. The badge means I'm above the rules. So I can "post whore post" all I want and it's kosher.

:nono:

You're not above the rules.They just dont apply to you.Not the same thing.Well kinda the same thing but that way people cant say we're above the rules.

I love this new smiley.I think it would scare Bunny if he keeps post whoring.
    police-smiley-emoticon.gif

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    The way judges and juries determine things any more with gun related self-defense is beyond me. But if you make sure the criminal is all the way in your home, not half way thru your window and you shoot him causing him to fall outside, and armed with some sort of weapon, and his facing you, and coming towards, and gonna hurt you, at least you think he's gonna hurt you...... You might, just might be able to get away with shooting him once in the leg, but heaven forbid you kill someone protecting your family. And then most robbers are out of jail in 3 months, plus while they're there, they get to eat free food and watch free cable tv. $80 million of our tax money annually goes for supporting criminals in prisons. Yep, that's reward our criminals

I_cf03f1_2599989.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom