• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    So a chicken and a pig decide to open a restaurant. They build their little dinner and then sit there and try to come up wi a creative name for it. The chicken says, "I got it, we'll call it Bacon and Eggs." The chicken figured that since he put her good friend in the name first that the pig would like it. However, the pig just looks at the chicken and says, "I don't like that name."
    "Why not Mr. Pig?"
    "You only have to participate while I'm pretty much committed."

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    She logged out! She's not gonna tell us! She is just gonna let us squirm for awhile.

Did her 1911 jam? Did someone lose an eye? Finger? Nose? I... I.... I NEED to know! What happened to JetGirl?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Well now you can't just post a freaking cliff hanger like that and then walk away! What happened?

Yeah, I'm curious too.
    OK, OK, Ohkayyyy....

She logged out!
    Stalker much?? :D

She's not gonna tell us! She is just gonna let us squirm for awhile.

Did her 1911 jam? Did someone lose an eye? Finger? Nose? I... I.... I NEED to know! What happened to JetGirl?
    Jeez...calm down!

I put the upgraded parts in the GSG. I think the awesome better made spring is (dare I say it??? I dare, I dare...) TOO much for the gun. I'm gonna put the lesser & crappier made spring in to see if that helps for the next time. If I'd have been thinking ahead, I'd have taken the extras with me and just swapped them out there to keep going.
    The probs:
    Near the end of every mag with three rounds left (no matter which mag, no matter which ammo), I'd get a double feed, rack the slide and two would pop out. The last round would either nose end crooked into the breech face, or if it chambered and fired the slide failed to lock open on that last shot. Every. Single. Time.
    Accuracy? Pfft. ALL over the map.
    I switched to the Smith & Wesson 22A to actually hit things and have fun. Otherwise, I'd still be standing out there swearing.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would be hard pressed to come up with a better gun to be pistol whipped with. If ya gotta take a whoopin' you might as well do it with class.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    OK, OK, Ohkayyyy....

Stalker much?? :D

Jeez...calm down!.

Sorry. Not stalking just noticed the green light by your name went out.

I get anxious with mysteries. I don't like cliff hangers.

That sucks you had problems with your GSG. I was kinda thinking about picking one of those up just for fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom