• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just last week I was getting gas at the local pump and go when out of no where a midget in a top hat walked up on me and said "hey big man,let me hold a dollar" I informed him I did not have a dollar that he could hold...he got mad and proceeded to kick me in the shin!
    I took 4 steps back and told him not to move! he advanced so I went for my berreta armadillo loaded with crayola decapanators which was in my custom ronald mcdonald IWB holster,but when I reached for it there was nothing in my holster other than a banana!!! at this point adrenalin was pouring out of my ears so I consulted my magical tactical 8 ball...the 8 ball told me to get in the fetal position and start sucking my thumb..so I did and wouldnt you know it..it worked! the little person jumped on his kangaroo and left! sorry if I left anything out..Im still a little shaky after this whole incident.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just last week I was getting gas at the local pump and go when out of no where a midget in a top hat walked up on me and said "hey big man,let me hold a dollar" I informed him I did not have a dollar that he could hold...he got mad and proceeded to kick me in the shin!
    I took 4 steps back and told him not to move! he advanced so I went for my berreta armadillo loaded with crayola decapanators which was in my custom ronald mcdonald IWB holster,but when I reached for it there was nothing in my holster other than a banana!!! at this point adrenalin was pouring out of my ears so I consulted my magical tactical 8 ball...the 8 ball told me to get in the fetal position and start sucking my thumb..so I did and wouldnt you know it..it worked! the little person jumped on his kangaroo and left! sorry if I left anything out..Im still a little shaky after this whole incident.

I call BS anyone that has been around long enough know midgets ride miniature donkeys.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I call BS anyone that has been around long enough know midgets ride miniature donkeys.

not in the ghetto! I assume the top hat was some sort of gang thing...he looked very menacing and Im sure this wasnt the first time he tried to hold a dollar! but thanks to my situational awareness and my tactical 8 ball I was able to get out of there unharmed...take this story of my experience and use it! never leave home without your tactical 8 ball! it could save your life one day.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    not in the ghetto! I assume the top hat was some sort of gang thing...he looked very menacing and Im sure this wasnt the first time he tried to hold a dollar! but thanks to my situational awareness and my tactical 8 ball I was able to get out of there unharmed...take this story of my experience and use it! never leave home without your tactical 8 ball! it could save your life one day.

i chewed my last piece of tactical bazooka joe bubble gum today so i'm at a severe disadvantage. where would you suggest i pick up a good tactical 8 ball? my hood is full of nuns riding unicorns and they think they own this place. i pulled my desert eagle yo-yo on bozo the clown the other day but he called the police and they showed up on squirlles and told me i was a moron for carrying a full-auto cookie cutter. any help is appreciated with the 8 ball, i think it will help.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    i chewed my last piece of tactical bazooka joe bubble gum today so i'm at a severe disadvantage. where would you suggest i pick up a good tactical 8 ball? my hood is full of nuns riding unicorns and they think they own this place. i pulled my desert eagle yo-yo on bozo the clown the other day but he called the police and they showed up on squirlles and told me i was a moron for carrying a full-auto cookie cutter. any help is appreciated with the 8 ball, i think it will help.

Dons carries them.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yeah, but who has that kind of cash laying around?!?

Uh thats not we shop at gun stores in the hood.
    1. Steal a truck
    2. run it through the front door.
    3. Get fastest cousin to run into store and grab product
    4. profit
    5. Go to church with auntie.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    You guys have it all wrong.....All you need is big fat women.....armed with loaves of bread and hot sauce. Not just any hot sauce, but Frank's.
    Any time the ninja midgets or super evil elderly women on scooters comes around, just sic a fat woman on them. They're always hungry, so they will use the bread and franks to make a sammich outta the bad guys.
    Now it's easy to trap and tame a big gal....you just gotta lure them in with food and for God's sakes keep your hands away from their mouth.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Now it's easy to trap and tame a big gal....you just gotta lure them in with food and for God's sakes keep your hands away from their mouth.

yep. i call it fat girl bait. anytime i see a large woman charging towards me i will immediately check my pockets for candy and quickly throw it into the street. god help the poor b*stard who hits her. but it will safe my life. im only posting ths NINJA secret technique so that my fellow INGO brothers may have a chance. FYI: starburst or reeses peanut butter cups work best.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    yep. i call it fat girl bait. anytime i see a large woman charging towards me i will immediately check my pockets for candy and quickly throw it into the street. god help the poor b*stard who hits her.
    Yup......she'll kill that car. Then eat it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I like fat girls! they always have food in their pockets! I love a girl with fried chicken in her bra and gravy in her purse.:rockwoot:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    See if you guys had a Concealed Carry Badge you wouldn't have all these problems....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6EjtUXP9c]YouTube - Maxsell CWP Video[/ame]

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I like fat girls! they always have food in their pockets! I love a girl with fried chicken in her bra and gravy in her purse.:rockwoot:

All fat girls have a gravy purse. It takes a special one to have a case of pudding hiding in her butt crack.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    When Midgets Attack!!!

NSFW!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rjulvTQ33Y"]YouTube - attack of the midgets[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BUETb4GHw4[/ame]

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I am so glad he said the gravy was in her purse... I was sooooo sure it was going to be somewhere else. YUK

And BTW, when you use Italics, the dots do not appear to be italicized. Just thought I would put that out there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom