• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    PatriotPride;954344He said "one of these days you're going to come across someone who's going to either kick your @ss or you're going to get killed. I mean said:
    I could kick your @ss."[/B]

i wish i could have been there to hear this! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAA sounds like something out of Napoliean Dynamite. so let me get this straight, the seargent told you he could kick you ass? i didn't catch this last night but that is :laugh:. :cool:

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    1st time i read the crossed eyed lil girl quote..i was sipping a coke and eating a cheeseburger.....not easy passing a whole cheeseburger thru yer nose....was the funniest thing i read in a long time..

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    PatriotPride;954344He said "one of these days you're going to come across someone who's going to either kick your @ss or you're going to get killed. I mean said:
    I could kick your @ss."[/B]

i wish i could have been there to hear this! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAA sounds like something out of Napoliean Dynamite. so let me get this straight, the seargent told you he could kick you ass? i didn't catch this last night but that is :laugh:. :cool:

I also may or may not of heard that the Sergent said the op looked like a man that Richard simons could rape.:dunno:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Why does this feel like the epic ARF.COM Walmart thread? :) :laugh:

I like the parody...

So, we go food shopping at WalMart today. Decide to eat some then since we are both getting nauseous. Well ,the McDonald's is in the front in the Waynesboro store. Well, the stupid malfunctioning door alarm thingie goes off like four times while we are eating. Well, as I leave the McDonald's I hear the alarm go off three more times before I get too far into the store ot hear it any more. Then, as I am waiting on the bench at the Pharmacy {our standard rendezvous point} I hear the one on that side of the store go off like six to eight times. Well, you can see what is coming.....

We pay for our groceries and head out. Sure enough the stupid alarm goes off. Well, the old guy at the door comes at us.....

I blade my strong side at 45 degrees and hold my left arm out to keep separation. Right hand is on the butt of the Glock 17. 19 angels of 147 grain death snoozing but on a moments alert. As he approaches closer I say clearly and loudly: "NO THANK YOU!! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BAGS!! I NEED AN ADULT!! I DON'T KNOW YOU!! THAT'S MY PURSE!! THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!! HEY, RUBE!!!!"

As he stood frozen and confused we extracted and made it to the car.....

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I know that you didn't pull you gun, It didn't seem as a life threatening situation. But with the neighbors out and some of them didn't seem too friendly...and you don't know what could happen. I would not have disarmed, you have a LTCH and perfectly within your rights to carry.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I had a similar situation a few months ago that I never completely explained due to making sure there were no investigation of the incident. But, mine was similar, except it was me versus 5 guys that were trying to mess with my wife. I went into the situation forgetting that I was carrying b/c i do it so much that it's not a big deal to me.

Anyways, you did fine. If they do file a report, get some names of folks that saw that the lady was full of crap. Your background officer can always look into that stuff. If anything, I'd see it as good judgement in a tense situation. It matters by the dept. in my experience. One process I was in, the background officer interviewed my neighbors, but they can tell if the neighbor has a grudge or not.

If they don't file a report... the decision is up to your whether you tell them or not. No laws were broken by you, so I'd just leave it out unless they ask about it. if they do ask you about it, just tell them what happened. :)

I carry in my complex also, and as I said, it has come in handy. Dirtbags like that woman are half the reason why people need to carry in a complex like that. Some people in those housing setups are so unstable it isn't funny. When I was a reserve, many of our calls to service were to complexes very similar to yours.

Good job and good luck in the process! :patriot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ranger, i missed the sooped up pistol! wheres it at? i want in!

THIS ONE below :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

one thing I would like to know though...how come every time some one on this forum describes a situation they where involved in like this they always have to tell us what they where carrying and how they where carrying it, "I had my glock 92 with tactical plasma cutter and heat seeking rounds on my 16 o'clock in a baby monkey skin triple stitched holster and I was ready to draw down on the cross eyed little girl if need be! no way was I going to let her steal my paper clip!!!!"

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    the gangsta lean too!

I love it!

bong,booze,grandma,granny,marijuana,old,lady-7b2715f82442058f1452ffe721535b02_h.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom