• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site

Well it’s tacos for life in my family. To the UAW and who supports this campaign can go to hell.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    You did.
    Discussion was about problems with vehicles from all manufactures and YOU decided it was the UAW's fault and the people on the floor working and making a living are somehow responsible for all the problems that manufactures have.:dunno:

I didn't say other manufactures don't have their fair share of issues, but difference is what they would do about the issues. Toyota bought back vehicles had the defected frames made by UAW, replaced the some frames after 10 years of use, long after warranty expired.

UAW made a deal with the devil, they deserve whatever the devil serves to them.

Non union plants can get rid of the underskilled workers, union not so much. There are sheetmetal, and pipefitter union guys work in my non-union shop, over the years the ratio of on par and subpar welders they sent over are about 20/80.

It's not just the management, UAW is very much part of the sh*/# show, they are so proud of it, they put stickers on the crap to advertise.

images

2172a00f1e97b357ad11591449388bc6.jpg

img_4034-jpg.586018

20220628_141821-jpg.172620

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I didn't say other manufactures don't have their fair share of issues, but difference is what they would do about the issues. Toyota bought back vehicles had the defected frames made by UAW, replaced the some frames after 10 years of use, long after warranty expired.

UAW made a deal with the devil, they deserve whatever the devil serves to them.

Non union plants can get rid of the underskilled workers, union not so much. There are sheetmetal, and pipefitter union guys work in my non-union shop, over the years the ratio of on par and subpar welders they sent over are about 20/80.

It's not just the management, UAW is very much part of the sh*/# show, they are so proud of it, they put stickers on the crap to advertise.

images

2172a00f1e97b357ad11591449388bc6.jpg

img_4034-jpg.586018

20220628_141821-jpg.172620
    UAW doesn't make frames.
    UAW workers might work for a company that makes frames but the workers have little to no say in how they are produced. In fact Toyota provides the specs and they should have made sure they met their standards before putting them in their trucks and maybe they did in fact meet their standards they just got it wrong.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The sky isn't falling, don't believe the BS on YouTube...

Stand to reason that I won't believe everything on twitter X either...

The resilience of the American economy is bewildering.
    You can say that again.

The interest rates are hamming people, underwater on all of these $80000.00 vehicles, you can't sustain that in the long term.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The interest rates are hamming people, underwater on all of these $80000.00 vehicles, you can't sustain that in the long term.

A lot of this Bidenomics/Kamalanomics is also hammering in the background also. Stuff that may not be so apparent?

My insurance, vehicles and property, have taken drastic swings upward this year. How much is the full coverage insurance required to sustain that high interest 80K loan?

:spend:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Stand to reason that I won't believe everything on twitter X either...

You can say that again.

Car Dealership Guy is an automotive insider with many high level dealer contacts. The data he referenced in that post is from Cox Automotive.

Scroll through his page...

Feel free to believe the sensational youtube video though... what's his source?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    A lot of this Bidenomics/Kamalanomics is also hammering in the background also. Stuff that may not be so apparent?

My insurance, vehicles and property, have taken drastic swings upward this year. How much is the full coverage insurance required to sustain that high interest 80K loan?

:spend:
    While I agree with you, the average American consumer does not.

I have yet to eat at a nice restaurant for dinner and found it empty...quite the opposite exactly...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We are living a tale of have’s and have not’s. Those that have are partying like it’s 1999 while others are suffering. Credit debt is soaring. Consumers are underwater on the big loans they took out on cars for incomprehensible lengths of time, and many dealers are exacerbating the situation by making even longer loans now. A reckoning has to be coming.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Feel free to believe the sensational youtube video though... what's his source?
    His ass. He's a screeching doomsayer clown that has successfully predicted 23 of the last 0 car market collapses.

Gotta get those clicks. He knows his audience and is smirking all the way to the bank with his YouTube paycheck.

clown.PNG

Top Bottom