• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    This isn't just a motorcycle - this is fear incarnate. It was fast stock - 155hp, 85lb/ft. And this is not stock with full Termignoni exhaust with race ECU and upgraded sprockets for even more torque! I've not had it on a dyno but my wrists nearly dislocate with even a quarter twist of my pathetic right hand. Also includes many other upgrades - Rizoma fluid reservoirs, frameless handlebar mirrors, CRG frame sliders, gold powder coated stock wheels (performed 10 years ago so looking rough in some areas), Oberon clutch slave cylinder (for my equally pathetic left hand).

I fully serviced this terrifying apparition this summer including a brand new lithium battery, fresh oil and a chain so clean you could wear it around your neck in your next Tik-Tok dance video. All stock parts come with the sale except the original mirrors which I broke while uninstalling, but they were ugly, useless and universally hated anyways. There is still a seized up bolt from the stock right hand mirror in place, a little time and ingenuity would free it but it never bothered me and I didn't want to risk damage to the Rizomas by getting careless with my Dremel - which represents the literal only downside of this thing (other than the fact it WILL try to kill you every time you ride it). (8/1 - Bolt is now removed.) The 15,000 mile mandatory engine out, shims in service was performed by Carr Moto in 2018 at around 14,500. Hand on heart, this thing needs nothing other than a good life insurance policy and potential exorcism.

"Why is this loser selling this evil masterpiece?" I hear your asking yourself. I am too old, too fat and too afraid of this thing to enjoy any longer. It was fun and exciting in my 20's (I purchased from Carr Moto, formerly Indy Ducati, in 2012) and now that I'm approaching 40 I've gone soft and lazy. I can literally feel my testosterone leaving my body with every breath. I can't handle the speed, the discomfort, the loud noises and the soccer moms in 48,000lb SUVs trying to kill me at every round-about.

Did I mention this thing is 100% analog and dependent on you and your abilities?? Seriously, no ABS, no wheelie control, no riding modes, no traction control. You've only got your hands, feet and personal standing with your chosen god(s) to keep you safe.

My loss is your gain. Please reach out with any questions. Looking to get $8,000 via cashier's check. Clean title in hand. Available in the evenings in the Westfield area. Test rides only with cash in hand. I will require you to sign a simple bill of sale (my CPA insists, and he scares me almost as much as this hell spawn.)

20240720_174105.jpg20240720_174115.jpg20240720_174151.jpg20240720_174232.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom